Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My take on Things...or at least Recently...

4aprofit

The guru's and/or some dealers are most likely making money pumping, or until an RV occurs, it could be possibly paying for their own investment in dinars, I'm sure that they would say why not?...It surely would seemingly keep them afloat or employed, or at least until it happened. Also, on another note, it is really no different than the dumpers that put out the opposite information, to try and get you to sell your dinars back; remember, there is a spread/profit going either way, in buying or selling...as there's always a buyer or seller for pretty much anything, especially if the price is right, and they know this. Have'nt most noticed the increased amount of negativity being put out recently...and the dinar has'nt reached it's final destination yet, for better or worse...so this tells me something is going on...IMO..It all looks great right now, and hopefully we're in the window of a great opportunity, or at least before too long, even if not right away. The main reason that you or I are even writing these things right now on here, is predominently due to us all wanting something right now, or immeadiately, but, this has to be considered a long term investment...that's where the catch has been for most. I've seen those that lost a million dollars in the stock market, and they'll say that there back up to say $300,000.00, and they say, oh, it's just a correction and will come back, and they were in the stock market for 15 years....then a person will buy a thousand dollars worth of dinars, and because it has'nt become worth a million dollars within a few months or years, they will totally freak out every weekend and write all types of stuff because nothing has happened....NOTE: THE DINAR RIDE IS NOT FINALIZED...NO ONE HAS LOST ANYTHING FOR THE MOST PART..OR YET...ARE WE DEALING WITH TOTAL RETARDATION HERE FOLKS...I BELIEVE IF SOME OF THESE FOLKS WERE SENT TO A "NUTHOUSE".....EVERYONE THERE WOULD JUMP OUT THE WINDOWS....LOL...

The guru's and/or some dealers are most likely making money pumping, or until an RV occurs, it could be possibly paying for their own investment in dinars, I'm sure that they would say why not?...It surely would seemingly keep them afloat or employed, or at least until it happened. Also, on another note, it is really no different than the dumpers that put out the opposite information, to try and get you to sell your dinars back; remember, there is a spread/profit going either way, in buying or selling...as there's always a buyer or seller for pretty much anything, especially if the price is right, and they know this. Have'nt most noticed the increased amount of negativity being put out recently...and the dinar has'nt reached it's final destination yet, for better or worse...so this tells me something is going on...IMO..It all looks great right now, and hopefully we're in the window of a great opportunity, or at least before too long, even if not right away. The main reason that you or I are even writing these things right now on here, is predominently due to us all wanting something right now, or immeadiately, but, this has to be considered a long term investment...that's where the catch has been for most. I've seen those that lost a million dollars in the stock market, and they'll say that there back up to say $300,000.00, and they say, oh, it's just a correction and will come back, and they were in the stock market for 15 years....then a person will buy a thousand dollars worth of dinars, and because it has'nt become worth a million dollars within a few months or years, they will totally freak out every weekend and write all types of stuff because nothing has happened....NOTE: THE DINAR RIDE IS NOT FINALIZED...NO ONE HAS LOST ANYTHING FOR THE MOST PART..OR YET...ARE WE DEALING WITH TOTAL RETARDATION HERE FOLKS...I BELIEVE IF SOME OF THESE FOLKS WERE SENT TO A "NUTHOUSE".....EVERYONE THERE WOULD JUMP OUT THE WINDOWS....LOL...

Not all of us are big investors,or even have invested at all in their lives before. Most people don't have a bunch of

money sitting in a bank waiting for the right time to invest. Most here have invested some money in the dinar because a friend or family told them about it, and gave them mind set that (you got to be in it to win it). So we sit like lottery ticket buyers waiting on thursday and sunday morn'in.....Give us all a break ....just mostly common folk

venting here and there. :D :D :D :D

• Upvote 5

There are a whole lot of people/dealers/gurus who will make money, whether it ever rv's or not. Even if the guru's think it may "L", there money is made by keeping you a member of there site, or getting you to sign up for services, of course with a fee, to always send the light of an emminent rv. Im not accussing all people of this, but dont be fooled. There are people who have found a win/win situation. It doesnt have to rv, for some to become wealthy. Be careful who you trust and why. I dont claim to know what the CBI will do, but I do understand what they are saying. How things end is anyone's guess. Keep you and your family protected dispite the results of this venture.

• Upvote 3

There are a whole lot of people/dealers/gurus who will make money, whether it ever rv's or not. Even if the guru's think it may "L", there money is made by keeping you a member of there site, or getting you to sign up for services, of course with a fee, to always send the light of an emminent rv. Im not accussing all people of this, but dont be fooled. There are people who have found a win/win situation. It doesnt have to rv, for some to become wealthy. Be careful who you trust and why. I dont claim to know what the CBI will do, but I do understand what they are saying. How things end is anyone's guess. Keep you and your family protected dispite the results of this venture.

I just wished I had of had a lot of money, instead of only a very little bit of money, to have put into dinars, the ISX and a Warka Bank Acct...a few years ago...like some I know....as their returns have surpassed everyting else I've seen...IMO...."The facts speak for themselves"....What I've been saying all along is...if it's been this good investing in Iraq, while it was bad in Iraq, with blood running in the streets, what could you do if or when it get's good?....UNBELIEVABLE!!!

I just wished I had of had a lot of money, instead of only a very little bit of money, to have put into dinars, the ISX and a Warka Bank Acct...a few years ago...like some I know....as their returns have surpassed everyting else I've seen...IMO...."The facts speak for themselves"....What I've been saying all along is...if it's been this good investing in Iraq, while it was bad in Iraq, with blood running in the streets, what could you do if or when it get's good?....UNBELIEVABLE!!!

The biggest problem I see is the political situation. Any day it feels they could be right back in civil war. Maliki and Allawi basically hate each other. Every other day someone is getting blow up or assasinnated. I feel that a lot of the violence is politically motivated. No doubt the pieces are there for Iraq to become a superpower, but the people in charge will either make Iraq prosperous or continue the historical hatred among there people.

China and Russia got the largest oil contracts in Iraq, then you have others, including countries of Europe and Asia...who are all moving in for the kill...good, cheap, high grade, crude oil...and all of these countries are coordinating efforts and working together to get this oil, the world is driven by oil, and they all need it...Bottom Line: Who is going to go into Iraq now and knock all of the superpowers out of the way?...There will still be some problems, but not at the magnitiude as before...THE BIG BOYS ARE HERE NOW...AND MORE COMING!