Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I Think I'm Convinced

ZigsQuote

Thanks for the post Z! It may be too much to ask, but is there a transcript of the call anywhere? I had trouble listening to the call as it was all gobbldygook. I don't if anyone else had trouble. Anyway, judging from the responses it must have been an encouraging CC. GO RV!!

I'm relatively new here. But I think almost 4 months

of reading the forums, reading the chat logs and listening

to the conference calls on the various sites has allowed

me to read or hear just about everything that has ever

been said about the RV.

I was skeptical when I bought in and I have been skeptical

ever since. I have had to fight the urge many times to post

my skepticism.

Well I think I'm finally convinced that this thing is not only

real, as described, but is indeed right here. In fact, I think

it has indeed been right here for a couple of months and

my background in computers enables me to understand

why it has been delayed. You will see why if you listen.

I don't know if this CC number has been posted here by

anyone else or not, but regardless I highly recommend to

everyone that you listen. I'm not going to mention the names

on the call because I don't want you to pre-judge. Just

listen to the intel and judge for yourself.

There's no hype - only very sincere conversation by some

very credible people.

Here's the number XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

wHAT IS THE NUMBER ALL i C IS xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

spec·u·late [ spékyə làyt ]

1. conjecture: to form a conjecture on the basis of incomplete facts or information

2. consider possibilities: to think over possibilities

3. make risky deals for profit: to engage in financial transactions such as commodity trading that have an element of risk, especially in the short term, with the hope of making a profit

spec·u·la·tion [ spèkyə láysh'n ]

1. opinion based on incomplete information: a conclusion, theory, or opinion based on incomplete facts or information

2. reasoning based on incomplete information: reasoning based on incomplete facts or information

3. risky transaction: a financial transaction that involves risk, but is potentially profitable

spec·u·la·tor [ spékyə làytər ]

1. somebody who speculates: somebody who speculates, especially financially

I may be new here as a member but I have lurked in the shadows for some time now and I have noticed a couple of things. First off, I have included these three definitions because they directly pertain to this investment. We are all speculators dealing with incomplete facts and information on a daily basis. It seems that some people want complete facts and dead on accurate information all of the time. Whether you like the "gurus" or not, the fact is that a lot of people in this might not have stayed around as long as they have if there wasn't someone saying this thing is right around the corner. I agree that there are some people who put way too much into the information they hear and put themselves into a financial bind because of the information that is handed out on these sites. I am sad for them but I am not their babysitter. They are adults and are capable of making their own decisions. I, personally, read from several sites and listen to any calls I can because it is entertaining to me because I followed the golden rule and didn't put more into this than I could afford to. That doesn't make me any better than anyone else, it just makes me comfortable in this investment or specualtion as it were. I will not say that I buy into all of the information I hear but I will agree with a previous post that said that this is basically a moving target. There is no way to nail down a date or rate absolutely. I think some of the intel is factual at the time it is handed out and then something changes and therefore the intel seems like it was a lie to start with. Everyone giving intel wants to be right. Unfortunately, the sad thing is that if any one of them was ever right, there wouldn't be any gratitude thrown their way because no one would care anymore because it would be over. Think about that. If you are not willing to stick around and congratulate the person that is right that one time, then don't be so quick to bash someone because their intel wasn't spot on.

Right On Ghostrider. Thanks for the help.

Im assuming the mods edited the number out. Thats why all of the "Xs" are there

You are absolutely right CoolKat. It surprized me when they did it.

I checked the RULES Forum Catagory and sure enough, it's a No No.

Seems Adam is paranoid about lawsuits, which certainly a reality

these days, but It's easily handled by a simple disclaimer. Most

websites that give out links to other websites contain them.

But.... This isn't my site, so I'll abide by the rules.

For those who thought this was a joke post or are asking for

the "friggen" number, there's your answer. tongue.gif

Thanks for the post Z! It may be too much to ask, but is there a transcript of the call anywhere? I had trouble listening to the call as it was all gobbldygook. I don't if anyone else had trouble. Anyway, judging from the responses it must have been an encouraging CC. GO RV!!

Sorry AoK, no transcript that I know of. If there was it would be a long one.

There were a lot of long statements made.

Hey, if what was discussed turns out to be true, in a couple of days none

of us will care about that call. Let's hope. biggrin.gif

Edited by ZigsQuote

I called the # before it was censored and listen to it. im not trying to be ugly or anything but most of those people on the call, talk and sound like the people that sell lotions, potions and pills. its one those deals to take it for what its worth. this is a long term investment. if you cant stand the heat in the kitchen get out. that means you can always sell its not like your holding worthless paper it has a value. you want get all your money back but you want lose it all either!! :D:D:D Go RV!!!!