Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

****Dinar Rumors***

easyrider

I am pretty sure if you cash out across the country with Ali/Dinar Trade, when you sign up on the phone, when you sign up, you are locked in at the current rate during the phone call right? I am definately cashing out at Ali's site, it's going to be a much better deal than what the banks offer

JMHO....but with Okie and the likes saying "it has RV'ed, cashing in (pick a day)....and being wrong so many times...who in their right ( or left) mind would ever believe a word he ( they) say?????

Adam hasn't sent the text out, so it hasn't RV'ed.....simple as that.

like I said,,,,just my opinion.

I am pretty sure if you cash out across the country with Ali/Dinar Trade, when you sign up on the phone, when you sign up, you are locked in at the current rate during the phone call right? I am definately cashing out at Ali's site, it's going to be a much better deal than what the banks offer

Hmmmm, you might want to rethink that.....jmo

JMHO....but with Okie and the likes saying "it has RV'ed, cashing in (pick a day)....and being wrong so many times...who in their right ( or left) mind would ever believe a word he ( they) say?????

Adam hasn't sent the text out, so it hasn't RV'ed.....simple as that.

like I said,,,,just my opinion.

Hmmmm, you might want to rethink that.....jmo

There's something called (blind) Faith.

I hope for the best....but did I read the post correct...it had the name Okie in it.....what does that tell us?......how many weeks has he not predicted a RV????????..........the GET team is my opinion is the worst of all the gurus, let me take that back .....they don't even reach the level as gurus.....and most gurus are not very good........where is Adam when he is needed....I trust him......I find it funny that even Medic is taking time off and is silent and his sidekick mm17 has been silent also......very strange.........and where is the holy Frank.......

Where is Ali........I thought he skipped country....

LMAO..That day could be your easiest days yet Bumper...just a continuous locked..locked..locked..banned..banned.:D

Oh, and if that day comes, Wishwell11 officially ceases to exist and my new name will be.. PMSWithaGUN :o

Wishwell11

YES Ma'am... whatever you say!!!! Just point that thing in a different direction please! tongue.gif