Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Chat 02-08-2010 A.M.

joe-dinar

5:52 AM [Adam Montana] short story is

5:52 AM [Adam Montana] we're all worried about a bunny-ear and losing money on the large notes

5:52 AM [Adam Montana] but he believes that won't be an issue

5:52 AM [Adam Montana] also said that the intel he has says whatever the rate is set at

5:52 AM [Adam Montana] the RV wil come out at about half that

5:53 AM [Adam Montana] then it will take time for the Dianr to "mature"

5:53 AM [Adam Montana] bunny-ear

5:53 AM [Adam Montana] sorry the replacement is funny

5:53 AM [Adam Montana] so to summarize, I had a good call. No date, and no exact rate, but

5:54 AM [Adam Montana] the good news is it sounds like us holding large notes don't have to worry so much

5:54 AM [Adam Montana] my advice is always to diversify

5:54 AM [Adam Montana] so don't think this means youre guaranteed to cash in those 25k notes - you might still wish you had a Warka account one day

5:54 AM [Adam Montana] and if the RV affects the ISX and stocks doubel and triple overnight on TOP of an RV - you'll wish you had ISX stocks too!

5:54 AM [Adam Montana] I'm done

5:55 AM [Adam Montana] the long version is in the VIP

5:55 AM [beancounter8] thanks adam

5:55 AM [Adam Montana] but I just gave everyone the summary right here

5:55 AM [Adam Montana] no problem, you're welcome

[Adam Montana] so don't think this means youre guaranteed to cash in those 25k notes

[Adam Montana] the RV wil come out at about half that

WTF???? he has a CBI contact..and now he gives a hint that we are not guaranteed on the 25k notes..whats next? Well these all sound like suttle hints to me!!!!

So if you read between the lines, is he saying that;

1) RV gonna be (held) low in the beginning?

2) Short time frame to turn in large denoms.

3) Most of us who have only the large denoms are screwed?

4) Warka account will save you if you open one now?

5) Unless we spend money (join VIP), we are second-class citizen

and should consider ourselves lucky to have any scraps at all

thrown our direction?

Everyday day the news has a different twist. Before Christmas the CBI contact was saying we may have good news before he made contact again after his trip to Dubai. Adam joined him in Dubai. Not really much news at that time and certainly nothing before or around Christmas. Not long ago, it was thought we would have news from the CBI contact within 48 hours. That was a week to 10 days ago. Then there was all the excitement over the redenomination of currency and the concurrent use of bills through the end of 2010 ... and the conclusion of that was the RV HAD to happen if the lower bills were going to be introduced. That article was our big sign that this was really going to all fall into place, and probably SOON! I mean the big bills were good, there would be no LOP. Life was good. Now we hear that we will get half the rate, whatever that means, and that "it sounds like" the big bills will be OK. BUT, to be safe, it is always a good idea to diversify. I don't disagree with diversification when possible, but it the RV and so much of what has surrounded it is SO volitile from day to day, how could there be any sense of well being that diversification IN IRAQ would be any better? With everyday that passes and all the confusion that comes with it, I have invested all I care to invest in this! We ain't out of the woods yet ... and I hope I have to happily eat everyone of these words in the next 10 minutes!!!

you people need to stop latching on to every negative nuance and read the whole thing. FYI, this is only part of the chat this morning. The whole thing must not have been copied.

5:54 AM [Adam Montana] the good news is it sounds like us holding large notes don't have to worry so much

5:54 AM [Adam Montana] my advice is always to diversify

How much plainer can it be?

1. Large notes should be ok

2. Diversify

Remember: If you shoot the messenger - you won't get any more messages. I'm done in this thread, keep the conversation respectful.

• Haha 1

you people need to stop latching on to every negative nuance and read the whole thing. FYI, this is only part of the chat this morning. The whole thing must not have been copied.

2. Diversify

Remember: If you shoot the messenger - you won't get any more messages. I'm done in this thread, keep the conversation respectful.

I'm NO Investor Adam....this is my only one....and I'm lucky to have enough to buy "some" not millions....and they are ALL 25K notes......my future DEPENDS on THIS investment

DIVERSIFY????

I can't.......I make very little annually.......and our economy is VERY depressed...all the Mfr. buisnesses in our County went to MEXICO, GUATAMALA,HONDURAS,INDIA,THAILAND,and CHINA........so to GET IN at all was a blessing.....I can't even afford the VIP.

CaptainJack ... "surely" you say about the government. LOL ... just kidding. I know folks often use all the "governments that are investmented in dinars" as a reason for Iraq to not dump on everyone, but I still maintain that governments and banks who are big players always seem to have or CAN have a provision that the little folks don't have access to ... don't know what that would be, but just sayin'. No one wants this over more than moi!!!

Remember, Medic said (NEGATIVE PROPAGANDA) Just remember people no one made you buy this stuff! No one told you to come to this website and read all of this. FREE WILL

Yes to come here to read is a choice.......but to be treated "less than"....is not something I expect when I come here

I'm NO Investor Adam....this is my only one....and I'm lucky to have enough to buy "some" not millions....and they are ALL 25K notes......my future DEPENDS on THIS investment

DIVERSIFY????

I can't.......I make very little annually.......and our economy is VERY depressed...all the Mfr. buisnesses in our County went to MEXICO, GUATAMALA,HONDURAS,INDIA,THAILAND,and CHINA........so to GET IN at all was a blessing.....I can't even afford the VIP.

Wil , relax man it is all good. This is all going to be over soon and the CBI wants those 25000 notes back that you have. Ali will exchange them for you if no one else. But I believe that banks will as well. Not to fear.

• Haha 1

Well, when Adam added the other sentence it changed the complextion of things. I still knew what he meant before he added it. I like the way Enorrste set it forth. He methodically go step by step and explains where we are and when he thinks we will get there. No, he doesn't have a crystal ball and no I don't know where he gets his intel but it is very logical.

But based on what I have read and what Enorrste, along with Adam and a whole slew of other people have had to say, these are my thoughts (right or wrong).

They are going to rv. We don't know what date or what rate. We think within the next 3 days. I suspect that the rate has been set high, maybe as high as 3.86. Adam says that the rate will probably be one-half and allowed to rise over a period of time. That would put the fisrt price at $1.93. That would be great by we have heard the price will be around the dollar amount of the euro. That would be 1.40 or so. That would make the high rate $2.80. I think any and all of us would be satisfied with any of these rates.

The announced that they will be GRADUALLY pulling in the 000s over the next 10 months while both the lower denominations and the 000s co-exist. That would make you believe that you have 10 months to cash in the 000s. Maybe not. That could change. I am not putting words in Adam's mouth but MAYBE that is what he meant when he said you may not be able to cash the 25,000. I, as most everyone else, am holding the 25,000s so I am a little concerned but only from this standpoint. If I hold off cashing-in for a few months, it will put me into a long-term situation as opposed to a short-term situation. A big return of my investment for holding for just a few months.

The problem? As I said, I'm holding the "big uns". What if I decide to wait several months and in the meantime that shorten the time-frame for pulling in the 000s. I could be left holding the bag. So, I emailed Ali and asked if he had the lower denominations and if not, when will he have them and what is the exchange rate to change from the larger to the smaller denominations? The short email answer that was sent back told me all I need to know at this particular moment. The email stated that they will email when they have them.

This immediately told me that, in my pea-sized brain, that the rv is still on and that Ali is thinking ahead and making preparations for exchanging the big-uns for little-uns.

Once I get the rate for exchanging them, I will put a pencil to it and see what makes sense. I know it makes sense to turn short-term into long term and I know it makes sense to cash-in this year because the capital gain rates will be going up next year.

I'm not an accountant, a CPA, a Tax Attorney or a Certified Financial Planner but I would like to tell all of you out there that are unemployed and have not made very much money this year, you may reap the reward for being unemployed. If I am correct and I am 99% sure that I am, your capital gains will be based on your ordinary income. If your taxable income for 2010 is in the 10% tax bracket, You will owe only 10% capital gains on short-term and 0% on long-term capital gains. The next ordinary income bracket is 15% for ordinary income and 15% capital gains for short-term capital gains and still 0% for long-term capital gains. The brackets keep rising but I recommend you go to wikipedia and explore the tax brackets then apply them to yourself. Waiting just a few weeks or months before cashing-in could literally mean millions to you. As I said, that is one heckofa return for waiting. Maybe you want to cash-in some and hold the rest and you make get a double whammy. You pay less capital gains and the rates rise. Just food for thought.

The best advice is to settle down and wait and watch. Nothing you say or do is going to have any bearing on whether this RVs or not and what the rate is going to be. You are in it. You made a decision to roll the dice. You were told over and over not to put more into this than you can afford. You are either going to lose, break-even and have the biggest payday of your life. You obviously got in this thinking it is going to be the biggest payday of your life. I know I did. I still do. Kepp thinking positively. What will happen will happen. I wish I could quote Enorrste. Can't remember. He says something like, if it makes sense and is sensible, why try to make it make sense. Sorry to be so long-winded but I had a lot to say.

Wil , relax man it is all good. This is all going to be over soon and the CBI wants those 25000 notes back that you have. Ali will exchange them for you if no one else. But I believe that banks will as well. Not to fear.

My heart goes out to you ajob. I have never known what it is to be out of work. I'm now retired. But I firmly believe that you will not have long to wait and you will be rewarded. This is not much of a consolation but you may not have to pay any capital gains and if you do, the percentage shouldn't be high. See my message in this thread.

This room is now moderated. All messages submitted will be directed to room moderators for consideration before being made public.

8:43 AM [Adam Montana] if you were in here you caught the whole thing

8:43 AM [Adam Montana] and if you're VIP you can read the entire extended version of it

8:43 AM [Adam Montana] i detailed the whole thing

8:43 AM [Adam Montana] sorry to dissapoint the members who don't want to or can't pay for VIP

8:44 AM [Adam Montana] but I can't type things twice all day every day

8:44 AM [Adam Montana] suffice it to say this

8:44 AM [Adam Montana] I spoke to my CBI contact early this morning on his lunch break

8:44 AM [Adam Montana] I set my alarm at 1 AM to do this - maybe that's why my chat wasn't clear

8:44 AM [Adam Montana] he has GOOD SPIRITS about the larger notes

8:44 AM [Adam Montana] he says they will still be good

8:44 AM [Adam Montana] there - that should be simple enough

8:44 AM [Adam Montana] unmod

This room is no longer being moderated.

DITTO jack . thank you for the post. i have the same ideas and feelings as you. i read most everything here and some on franks site. my plans are to cash in in three phases for tax reasons. with todays news from adam it sounds like we will get a float when it comes out. maybe i'll get lucky with the rate and taxes. that would be a hoot !! for me it's been a roll of the dice from the begining so i will continue to rollem till i am alll done.. jack will and all, good luck to all of us ....aka jim

2. Diversify

My fault on that Adam that is where I came in and my view on what I did capture was all GOOD. I do not know why even the snipit was taken in a bad way but I do appologize if by not being there from the beginning caused any problems.