Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Watching Forex***

easyrider

In 1980 I lost my home using that same logic. Sometimes you do need to know.

I am sorry to hear that. But I think you may have missed the point. Yes, it pays to be informed but at what point does that become redundant? We all know the saying... "Experience is the best teacher"... but did you know that is only half of the saying? The complete phrase is "Experience is the best teacher... as long as it is someone else's experience." Otherwise you would have to reinvent the wheel, every medical breakthrough, every invention known to mankind, etc..., etc... all by yourself. Do some due diligence yes... but there are experts out there who know far more than me in almost every field... I don't want to waste their talent. I want to use their talent and experience to assist me in this complex thing we call life. Don't sweat the small stuff... it is all small stuff. I would rather pour myself mainly into things much more important... like my family. Have a blessed day.

• Upvote 1

Here is an easier way...use this conversion table to find your numbers. http://www.xe.com/?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=TL&utm_content=NOGEO&utm_campaign=Home_CurrRates_QuickLinksOutput Hope this helps.

there was also this info on the converter site regarding the dinar:

The Iraqi Dinar is the currency of Iraq. The currency code for Dinars is IQD, and the currency symbol is د.ع . Below, you'll find Iraqi Dinar rates, a currency converter, Iraqi Dinar News and more. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, or take IQD rates on the go with our XE Mobile apps for your iPhone, BlackBerry, or even your regular phone.

Notice: IQD may be redenominated:

In 2010, the Central Bank of Iraq announced their plans to redenominate the Iraqi Dinar to ease cash transactions. The intention would be to drop three zeros from the nominal value of bank notes; but the actual value of the dinar would remain unchanged. That would mean that 1,000 IQD (pre-redenomination) and 1 dinar (post-redenomination) would both be worth the same amount in US Dollars. Although the announcement stated that the change would take place by the end of 2010, there has been no redenomination as of January 2011 and no further announcements have been made. As stated by the Central Bank of Iraq, their mandate is to "ensure domestic price stability and foster a stable competitive market based financial system." For more information about the redenomination, read "Iraq Planning Currency Redenomination."