Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Gut Instinct Poll (Revised)

Gut Your Rate  

111 members have voted

1. 1. What is your gut instinct as to the begining rate (in USD)? (you may click multiple answers)

• less than $0.10
    • $0.10 to $0.30
    • $0.40 to $0.80
    • $0.86
    • $1 to $1.50
    • $1.50 to $2
    • $2.10 to $3
    • $3 to $4
    • $4+ (Guru numbers)
    • Undecided
  2. 2. Gut Your Date - Now what Date do you feel?

• Already Happened - 1170 is the new rate!
    • By June 30th 2011
    • Within 6 months
    • A year (June 2012)
    • End of 2012 (say before 12-21-2012)
    • Seriously Long Haul more than a few years
    • AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN - No longer believe it will occur
    • Undecided
  3. 3. LOP or RV

• Re-denomination followed by RV
    • Straight Up RV
    • No RV (slow valuation as Iraq stabilizes)
    • Undecided

Okay this is for fun. No flaming allowed. IF you want to speculate on LOP's or specific details as to why it can't be over a certain rate. Then start your own Topic.

This is for fun. This is for Fun. Did I mention this is for Fun?

Okay with that disclaimer out of the way. I have found over the years that usually the gut instinct was right. I also have found that you women have a profound intuition that is right on

button many many times.

So answer the above poll by your gut instinct. What is it you FEEL that you will see NOT what do you WANT to see?

EX: John feels it will be $0.01 but wants to see $400... so he clicks: LESS THAN $0.10

I know the answers are heavily weighted to the lower end of the spectrum, but that is also seemingly where many dissect things...

So churn all:

- the GURU data (uhm I mean intel) you have collected

- the reasoned research (MANY MANY PROPS to the great SCOOTER, MONTANA and KEEPM. as well as the recent addition of QUIETLEARNER thanks to all of you for your hard work. I appreciate it.)

- the late night tacos

- news reports

- opinions and posts

and generate your GUT FEELING.

Thanks and enjoy,

Metrious

EDITED to add additional questions and answers. Special thanks to Legolas for the suggestions.

Edited by Metrious
  • Upvote 3

Well I started a poll and it updated within 3 seconds or so. This is the last thing loaded on a page.

Rate is questionable at best.

I have a feeling that I am 90% sure of that when it revalues a Dinar will be worth anywhere between .25 and 1.30!

I certainly think it will be on the lower end of these numbers.

Go ahead Iraq RV high enough to make me a MILLIONAIRE :D:D:D

Wow this is really starting to develop a trend in only a few hours. Most feel it will be straight up RV with the rate being $1 to $1.50 and they feel it will be soon.... fun to watch the results come in.

Wish I knew how many were from women... that intuition is not to be argued with...

• Upvote 1

Wow this is really starting to develop a trend in only a few hours. Most feel it will be straight up RV with the rate being $1 to $1.50 and they feel it will be soon.... fun to watch the results come in.

Wish I knew how many were from women... that intuition is not to be argued with...

Metrious,

I can't say I'm surprised with the results. In the past couple weeks, with Scooter decyphering the budget at $1.27, Randlln (not sure if I have that name correct) stating he was offered a cash out deal at $1.27 (where he convinvingly provided his Kuwatii bank info) and the article from Iraq which stated the dinar was worth $1.30 to the dollar, most seem to be on the same page with the $1 to $1.50.

And, of course there is women's intuition ;)

Design Interrupted

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Would the 46 people who said it would happen by June 30th stand up and say something please?

Waycool this was a poll based upon gut instinct not just upon research. It is a heart matter not a head matter. So I guess as one of the 46% I can say. I was wrong, but to say it was my gut feeling at the time, I still stand by it.

What does that mean? It means that I stand on my integrity to admit that I was wrong but also that IF it is true that it RV'd but is not yet announced )meaning the GOI and CBI came to an agreement it has yet to be disseminated to the rest of the population at large). That is theoretically still possible.

But since no one knows the future, save for God, then it is no mystery that we have a flawed outcome due to the opinions of humans. Overall there is no way I am dissapointed. Our day is coming soon enough. And even at $.01 I will be a happy happy camper.

Peace.

Martin