Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I apologize and will bow out and go back to lurking

Moe Moe

Good! Stand on God's word over there then, away from everyone else. It is very inappropriate for you to try to push your interpretation of God's word onto other people. Please stop.

I gave you a +1 , because, I finally agree with you with once.Maybe you growing on me.

• Upvote 1

Seems to me we got quite a few of these miscreants when some other site closed down or got very zealous in banning members. I have been here for less than a year, but lurked as a non member for about a year and a half and I have noticed a change in atttitude of some posters in the last 2 or 3 months. Glad to have someone of that ilk kicked out. Thanks, Bumper.

This is what happens in Off topic areas...doesnt matter what site it is. Although I agree with Greenlantern's topic, he went about it in a hateful way and only did it to get a reaction. Definitley succeded in that area. I respect peoples opinions...no matter how passionate I am about mine and that's how it should be. :)

Can't we all just get along...

Funny thing about religion.....oh never mind.

:huh:

Funny-sad thing about it... that for eons People have killed each other over that...........Christianity, Islam, Judaism., Hinduism and lots more........ They talk about Love and then there you have it.........

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

GreenLantern AKA MasterofPower, I have seen enough of your crap!!

Find another website !!

Different name but same attitude will get you Banned every time!!

Agree Bump! We do not need the personal attacks in here. Moe Moe, I do not have to agree with you or any other individual posting their beliefs or opinions as that is my right. I swore an oath to defend the Constitution for ALL. Not a group, religion or individual. I think last check that covers anyone in here. Peace.

What was it in the first place? This very thread started with MoeMoe post but it's clear by his words that there was something already started in some other thread.....

Ok I got the rough idea about this thing.

Welcome Moe Moe and please stay.

Edited by umbertino

Good! Stand on God's word over there then, away from everyone else. It is very inappropriate for you to try to push your interpretation of God's word onto other people. Please stop.

Well looky here folks! It's a pot calling a kettle black! Same could be said about the *** agenda. It's just as inapproriate to

shove that alternative lifestyle down the rest of America's throat. Must be nice to be the mouse that roared when you've got the bullhorn of the popular media fronting for a sub-minority.

• Downvote 1