Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BluWolf's latest (bullshippy)

Gibbs427

Well, one good thing about posting this garbage here is that you all can reply to it and by doing so you let the newbies know NOT to listen to those guys.

Exactly Marilyn, I know someone very close to me that believed these people until I had them join DV. It's nice that even if some on here are just ranting about the lies it does give newbies a chance to learn the gurus history a little. +1 for you!

It has be 13 days ago when Iraq Rv'd?

But CBI Forex and other exchange still shows IQD 1165/USD 1. And CBI is/was still auctioning their RVed dinar under old rate (since CBI is not aware of new RVed rate)......Wow, this is call creativity. I am impress.

I thought CMKX gurus were bad..but...Dinar gurus are unbelieveable.. Very creative....one more time Wow........biggrin.gif

To answer your question, NO they don't ever stop. They're nuts and they must think we're all dumber than the day is long.:wacko:

Just to clarify here everyone, it's the gurus I think are nuts not our members that bring rumors over. Ok, I feel better. After I read it I figured it could be taken wrong.