Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Some comfort !!

jwb

Found thiis in my email tonight:

"Dinar Zero Lopping I’ve been investigating this ’source’ that was observed and reported on a major blog and all I can tell you is who ever wrote the article about zero lopping on the European blog rferl.org is extremely misleading primarily the headline. Not only that, the article makes no sense. Yes it is true that smaller denominations will be created by CBI but who ever wrote this article cranked up the crap factor and paid about $200 to $500 to have this Press Release plastered all over the Internet. It looks like a ploy to scare investors into selling dinar back to the dealers for profits, or, just someone who is not speaking from a position of authority, who don’t know Dinar and current events. Making stuff up for a spicy bull s–t headline. I will be disecting this article (which link I won’t put) on our next podcast. Lastly, for proof that this is total crap. -The CBI connection quoted in the article, the mans name is no where on the Internet (crap) -Why would the CBI create new banknotes with 3 less zeros and make the old notes and the new notes the same exact value, kind of defeats the purpose of creating new notes (crap)

-The CBI would have to kiss an RV goodbye as what is described in the article is a DEVALUATION (crap)

-There is absolutely no other source on the Internet reporting this information, so they created it. (crap)

-If CBI wanted to permit people to carry less banknotes to the bank, as reported in the article, why on earth would CBI create the EXACT SAME amount of notes, but with less zeros. Thats the poorest excuse for a lopping I’ve ever seen. Not even believable. (crap)

No need to worry about your Dinar zero lop, it’s not happening.

There are anti-dinar terrorists in Europe more than in America does right now, believe me!