Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Goldman, no offense buddy, but not everything that comes out of Iraq is about the RV. Maybe the Ministers wanted an extra hour to hit some balls around the golf course or something...a lot of placed change their hours for summer. I do appreciate that this gets a headline of "URGENT" on their website. How about seating the GOI...isn't that URGENT????

• Upvote 1

Looks to me like summer hours...It gets so hot over there, you want to start before the sun comes up, and knock off before it gets too hot. The longer the sun shines, the hotter the sand gets, ask our boots on the ground!cool.gif

No Disrespect, But I dout we even have boots on the ground over there(Not anyone contributing here anyway). Our "Boots on the Ground" Is just some guy in Arkansas sitting in a bean bag chair, Naked, Eating Cheese Puffs.... Just Sayn.

All Respect to our Brothers and Sisters in harms Way, Krem

• Upvote 2

No Disrespect, But I dout we even have boots on the ground over there(Not anyone contributing here anyway). Our "Boots on the Ground" Is just some guy in Arkansas sitting in a bean bag chair, Naked, Eating Cheese Puffs.... Just Sayn.

All Respect to our Brothers and Sisters in harms Way, Krem

LOL