Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DV Fair and balanced?

Qman

DV Fair and balanced?

You have to decide for yourself.

A few days ago I posted a YouTube Video that was anti XXXXX

It was called XXX XXXXXX ring.

It was locked and then I think taken down.

So be it, this site belongs to Adam and he can do what he wants to. But if he or his moderators want to be fair and balanced then maybe they should lock or take down anything that is posted about Bush or Palin or any other politician.

Just look at the hateful comets that are on the links below.

http://dinarvets.com..._0entry514934

http://dinarvets.com...next-president/

I know I said I would not post anymore but after reading what I did about Bush and Palin I just had to speak out.

Just maybe the off topic section should be taken down because it is so one sided?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

DV Fair and balanced?

So be it, this site belongs to Adam and he can do what he wants to. But if he or his moderators want to be fair and balanced then maybe they should lock or take down anything that is posted about Bush or Palin or any other politician.

I know I said I would not post anymore but after reading what I did about Bush and Palin I just had to speak out.

Just maybe the off topic section should be taken down because it is so one sided?

There are plenty of blogs for politics and religion.

I wish EVERY thread on DV could stick to the topic of the Dinar.

It doesn't matter which party or which religion any of us support.

We are all here for the same reason- GREED.

Let's all stick to the backbone of this website....OKIE'S SOLID INTEL!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Qman... I feel your pain, but you're coming across screaming and yelling. Calm down... you've gotten your points across. Your passion is evident, and appreciated by many... myself included. Might I suggest... Try dazzling with brilliant substance... express your passionate viewpoints objectively... they'll make even better impact. I, for one, would like to hear more from you... in that manner. Otherwise you're just inviting the BS taunts, condescending nonsense, and deflecting behavior... from what should be valuable input. Rise above... there is no better argument than that with simple clarity... :)

• Upvote 3

The number one reason we're all here is GREED. Nothing less, maybe more.

All of the pseudo-intellectual musings are funny...nothing more than a forum (no pun intended) to vent.

Everyone here has a 'dog in the hunt'.....big, small, little or a lot...that's why we're here.

To see if the tooth fairy PAYS OFF, sorry, to see how much we'll make off of this penny stock investment.

Some really need it to 'make it', some of us have jumped in just for some fun......anyway you look at it, we are all here to see if we can make money!

YOU ARE WRONG.

I am not here because of greed, I am here to do two things.

1st learn anything I can about what I believe to be an investment,

2nd To get an education in sociology.

It did not start out that way, but I must admit seeing the reactions of not only everyone here, but of myself has been extremely educational.

As to the greed thing, I would be very happy with a l o p and an rv of say 5. It would not make me a millionaire but it defiantly would help me to buy another big truck and that would help my small co big time.

As to your faith issue let me show it to you from another perspective you probably have not considered.

If you do not believe in God and even to see some one else mention the subject offends you then, my hats off to you.

I am a verified,born again, Jesusfreak, I have just a little faith but it gets me by.

But you, and all non believers, have tons of faith. I can not begin to have the level of faith that is required to look at all that is and think," this just happened by chance. you know a big bang."

WOW, what a concept to think that. What a level of commitment, what deep deep faith, you have me beat.

I went back and read my statement.

When did I write that I am a non-believer???

I simply wrote that this is about Dinar.

Why weren't you affected about my comment on politics?

Okay... Enough. See, you almost had me geting off topic.

DINAR. DINAR. DINAR....

Qman... I feel your pain, but you're coming across screaming and yelling. Calm down... you've gotten your points across. Your passion is evident, and appreciated by many... myself included. Might I suggest... Try dazzling with brilliant substance... express your passionate viewpoints objectively... they'll make even better impact. I, for one, would like to hear more from you... in that manner. Otherwise you're just inviting the BS taunts, condescending nonsense, and deflecting behavior... from what should be valuable input. Rise above... there is no better argument than that with simple clarity... :)

Great way to see it and say it! I agree as I have always supported my bud Qman but I cannot go against the community and mods. Does not work. Qman, focus. Be objective and stop the large bold print. Good to see you m8.

Now, as to the greed part. I truly feel very sad for those that bought this because they were pumped into a get rich quick scheme and they went all out and are now in trouble financially, Sucks to be you! BAD Choice and poor planning on your part. Not all of us are here for GREED. I have a very nice retirement portfolio and simply did this as a venture with a group of professionals in my local Chamber Of Commerce. I do not NEED the Dinar and can walk away today without getting hurt at all. You see like anything you invest in, it requires time to grow and allot of research prior to committing your earned income. I do not play the lottery hoping that it will hit someday and I can retire, I do not play PERIOD! I am retired, because I made wise choices. The fact that so many banked on this as a real winner and quick cash out within here has showed me that there are many people who have NEVER invested in their working lives and made some bad choices. Example. If my car breaks down? If my home heating and air breaks do you think I rush out to them with a BAG of tools pretending to know how to fix them??? Hell no I don't I call the people who are trained in these fields and pay them for their expertise to resolve my issues. On the Dinar side YES I did consult my broker, Im not an investment adviser and it is not my expertise. Did I pay a fee for those services? Damn right I did, the advice given? Strong and wise. I noted the concerns and against advice jumped in with what I KNEW I could afford with the thought of NEVER leaving my family EXPOSED or in financial danger! WHY? Because I'M responsible for my actions and their welfare THATS WHY. I do NOT PRETEND to know it all, thus I contact folks in their various fields of expertise and pay for the consulting or repair services WHY? Because I could F UP all of them on my own. So I ask people who know. JMO. Peace.

• Upvote 4

I have not bought in well over a year. I think you have to ask yourself how much skin to put in the game and stick there. Everyone needs to stop being so emotional over this. It is not going to be what you think. If you purchase on emotion you will lose everything. <_<

I have not bought in well over a year. I think you have to ask yourself how much skin to put in the game and stick there. Everyone needs to stop being so emotional over this. It is not going to be what you think. If you purchase on emotion you will lose everything. <_<

Very well said............... Much shorter than my post, I like it....... lol Peace.

Great way to see it and say it! I agree as I have always supported my bud Qman but I cannot go against the community and mods. Does not work. Qman, focus. Be objective and stop the large bold print. Good to see you m8.

Now, as to the greed part. I truly feel very sad for those that bought this because they were pumped into a get rich quick scheme and they went all out and are now in trouble financially, Sucks to be you! BAD Choice and poor planning on your part. Not all of us are here for GREED. I have a very nice retirement portfolio and simply did this as a venture with a group of professionals in my local Chamber Of Commerce. I do not NEED the Dinar and can walk away today without getting hurt at all. You see like anything you invest in, it requires time to grow and allot of research prior to committing your earned income. I do not play the lottery hoping that it will hit someday and I can retire, I do not play PERIOD! I am retired, because I made wise choices. The fact that so many banked on this as a real winner and quick cash out within here has showed me that there are many people who have NEVER invested in their working lives and made some bad choices. Example. If my car breaks down? If my home heating and air breaks do you think I rush out to them with a BAG of tools pretending to know how to fix them??? Hell no I don't I call the people who are trained in these fields and pay them for their expertise to resolve my issues. On the Dinar side YES I did consult my broker, Im not an investment adviser and it is not my expertise. Did I pay a fee for those services? Damn right I did, the advice given? Strong and wise. I noted the concerns and against advice jumped in with what I KNEW I could afford with the thought of NEVER leaving my family EXPOSED or in financial danger! WHY? Because I'M responsible for my actions and their welfare THATS WHY. I do NOT PRETEND to know it all, thus I contact folks in their various fields of expertise and pay for the consulting or repair services WHY? Because I could F UP all of them on my own. So I ask people who know. JMO. Peace.

I use the large bold print because I am very hard of seeing.

I use the large bold print because I am very hard of seeing.

Then my bad, I thought I was helping you out m8. As I said I will NOT intervene again resizing your posts. Looking out for you. Peace.

Qman, Your posts and thoughts are appreciated, to quote the all powerful Okie, Nuff Said. If you choose to stop posting it will be yours and our loss. You will loose your voice to your upset, and it isn't worth it. Keep on speaking it will do us all good.

Greed, well often I think that people believe that Profit is a bad word or thing. Profit is what I am after here. Of course we all want to profit from our Investment, but at the same time we are here enjoying each other and yes, getting a little nuts over the constant tomorrow "intel".

I have enjoyed this ride, and the people that are here. Qman, stay with us.

Have a Great Day everyone!!

• Upvote 1

Ok there you have it...In the end, DV is fair and balanced, even if you have to call them out once in awhile. QMan Thank you for having the guts to make your stand. Most of all, thankyou for your service to your country and fellow americans.

Bang,

I have noticed that you are not totally unbiased to political topics that Qman posts. You often remind me of Sheriff in an old southern town ran by the KKK. Now, this Sheriff hears complaints from the minorities in the community about the the KKK's uninvited assautls on them day after day. These cries for help to the sheriff fall on apathetic deaf ears because the Sheriff himself is a sympothizer for the KKK and its askew agenda. Now, I am not calling you a member of the KKK or a bigot, but you sure remind me of this type of Sheriff. I am confused as to why Dinar Vets would pick you as a mod since you practice with a biased authority on this site. I respect you and appreciate the many good posts that you have brought to the table. I believe that if you are to be a MOD on this site, you would just do your job in an unbiased way and not post your own personal political beliefs with those who spew nothing but inflammatory posts that incite anger and some of the often rediculious rebuttals.

I respect the senior Mods on this site for remaining neutrol on their political beliefs and just doing their jobs as Mods.

take my thoughts as you will- peace!

Edited by Nut-Job
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Bang,

I have noticed that you are not totally unbiased to political topics that Qman posts. You often remind me of Sheriff in an old southern town ran by the KKK. Now, this Sheriff hears complaints from the minorities in the community about the the KKK's uninvited assautls on them day after day. These cries for help to the sheriff fall on apathetic deaf ears because the Sheriff himself is a sympothizer for the KKK and its askew agenda. Now, I am not calling you a member of the KKK or a bigot, but you sure remind me of this type of Sheriff. I am confused as to why Dinar Vets would pick you as a mod since you practice with a biased authority on this site. I respect you and appreciate the many good posts that you have brought to the table. I believe that if you are to be a MOD on this site, you would just do your job in an unbiased way and not post your own personal political beliefs with those who spew nothing but inflammatory posts that incite anger and some of the often rediculious rebuttals.

I respect the senior Mods on this site for remaining neutrol on their political beliefs and just doing their jobs as Mods.

take my thoughts as you will- peace!

I'm certain BanG will respond as he sees fit... but in all the Mods' defense, they need not stay neautral on anything. They are peacekeepers and diplomats.... but they have their own opinions too. They have every right to offer their viewpoint... right or left, positive or negative... initiated or rebuttal. Besides all of that... the Mods do a fantastic job of respecting all others' viewpoints.

• Upvote 1

DV Fair and balanced?

Not Fair. There are a bunch of conservative A holes here. I don't mean Adam or the Moderator, it's mainly the poor white trash that post their right wing crap.

It is best if nothing is posted right or left, though it's not fair the right gets to scream a shout and the left get censored. Sounds like the Government doesn't it

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

There are a few quotes that come to mind as I read that post,

:wacko::huh::lol: to start off with.

If you had a backbone you would have served in the military yourself and would not have fallen to such wimpy liberal garbage that you do. Likewise, you would understand that EVERYONE in this world has a rite to their opinion whether you like it or not.

Oh and by the way dont do drugs, they make you stupid.

AND BY THE WAY BANG!

YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know that ignorance is gift that you seem to flaunt very well. Why do the far-right wing-nuts think that because you don't fit the right-wing conservative mold, then you must not have served this country in the military? I served have served this country and have served it proudly. I fought so you and I could respectfully disagree. I don't hide behind a computer and will let you know that I can handle mine on the streets. I

oh, and thanks for the heads-up about drugs. I have never used them, but I am glad to know that you have. J. F. (Just flab), I recommend some drug treatment to stop the effects of you being stupid! :D

You know that ignorance is gift that you seem to flaunt very well. Why do the far-right wing-nuts think that because you don't fit the right-wing conservative mold, then you must not have served this country in the military? I served have served this country and have served it proudly. I fought so you and I could respectfully disagree. I don't hide behind a computer and will let you know that I can handle mine on the streets. I

oh, and thanks for the heads-up about drugs. I have never used them, but I am glad to know that you have. J. F. (Just flab), I recommend some drug treatment to stop the effects of you being stupid! :D

It would appear your only intention here is to get this thread locked. please have more respect and tact

You know where I stand Qman. Been your buddy from day one here. Has not changed. Peace bro.

Every Eagle needs a "Left and a Right Wing" to fly brother. There's no right or wrong in politics, never was, never will be. I thank my Vets everyday for providing me with a choice to decide what's right on my own and the right to express my opinion. Trust me, it's not always popular. Slay.

• Upvote 1