Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie-Oil-Man 6/6/2011 10:19PM

AngelBaby

Re: Okies Elusive Dream

Time: 10:19pm

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] I AM MAKING 1 LAST POST AND THEN GOING TO BED–I HAVE BEEN UP 24 HOURS CHASING THIS ELUSIVE DREAM—AND I COUGHT IT–THE R/V HAS HAPPENED–THE R/V IS REAL–THE R/V IS FORTHCOMING VERY (I HATE THIS WORD)SOON—WE ARE RIGHT SMACK DAB IN THE MIDDLE OF A R/V OCCURING AT THIS VERY INSTANT—TOMMORROW IS TO BE A DAY OF REMEMBRANCE (ACTUALLY TODAY WAS) GOOD NIGHT–GOD BLESS AND THANK YOU FATHER FOR BRINGING THIS TO FRUITION—-GIVE THANKS TO OUR FATHER–IT IS DONE—PROOF POSITIVE—JUST WATCH—YOU ARE NOW RICH —-NUFF SAID–PERIOD!!—SELAH

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

DONT YOU THINK IF THE RV WAS OCCURING---THAT EVERY SITE WOULD HAVE THE SCOOP ON IT-------OKIE TAKE A CHILL PILL AND CALL ME WHEN IT REALLY HAPPENS---JUST THOUGHT I WOULD LET YOU KNOW----IT DID NOT HAPPEN YET-----SO I WILL SEND YOU A MESSAGE WHEN IT HAPPENS----AND IT WILL BE TRUE

I'm new to this web site, but have done my research on this investment, a lot of people don't like Okie's so called Intel, why don't you stop clicking on it, you don't have to read it. It is posted in the rumor section.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm new to this web site, but have done my research on this investment, a lot of people don't like Okie's so called Intel, why don't you stop clicking on it, you don't have to read it. It is posted in the rumor section.

welcome aboard...very true...agree 100% with you....smile.gif but there will always be those that wil rake him over the coals...