Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This Palin person might be your next President?

Candinar

Love your stuff... but in all due respect, it was not a half-truth... just a simple remark made on the spot. I mean, she wasn't there to present a history lesson. And what she did present was accurate... even much of the MSM has backpeddled on this... some even saying, "I didn't know that!" about what she said. And that is at least honorable to admit. I'll say it again.... she much smarter than people want to believe. Keep up the good fight though Candinar! Enjoy your posts! :)

Ok a fumbled remark, but the whole thing is a smokescreen to keep people busy, when they should be wondering about the Bilderberg Group meeting this week, or the radiation that is falling over us from Fukushima ect.. that is why those little stories go viral and the big ones go unheard.

All you little brother countries should mind your own business. Go back to moose tipping or whatever the heck else Canada is known for.

In the spring of 1917, Canadian troops were sent to capture Vimy Ridge, which was being occupied by the Germans. The allies (the United States, Great Britain, France, etc.) had tried several times to capture it, but every attempt met with failure. This battle was the biggest victory for Canada during World War I, which was also known as the Great War.

The battle of Vimy Ridge was one of the greatest battles led by Canada during World War I. Since their entry into the war in 1914, Canadian divisions had not been very successful. In October and November of 1916, the four divisions of the Canadian Corps took up position at the base of Vimy Ridge, which was occupied by the Germans. Throughout the winter of 1916-1917, the troops prepared for a major British offensive against the German lines. The Canadian Corps, at the northern extremity of the line, had to capture the Ridge to protect one flank of the British army. Vimy Ridge is an eight-kilometre-long hill with a maximum height of 110 metres, and it dominated the entire region. It was riddled with tunnels and trenches and reinforced by barbed wire, bunkers, nests of machine guns and artillery. At dawn on April 9, 1917, the Canadian troops (35,000 men) attacked the Ridge. It took three days of heavy combat and injured or killed more than 10,000 Canadian men. The British attack to the south was met with defeat; the only troops to emerge victorious were the Canadians. This victory by ordinary men from all parts of Canada, who united to become the Canadian Corps, was for many a symbol of Canada's ability to affirm its unity and its faith in the future.

That is what we are known for. Finishing what you couldn't. Tell your Grandpappy he's welcome. Feel proud now? Well, at least now you are smarter than you were.

Edited by Candinar
  • Upvote 2

In the spring of 1917, Canadian troops were sent to capture Vimy Ridge, which was being occupied by the Germans. The allies (the United States, Great Britain, France, etc.) had tried several times to capture it, but every attempt met with failure. This battle was the biggest victory for Canada during World War I, which was also known as the Great War.

The battle of Vimy Ridge was one of the greatest battles led by Canada during World War I. Since their entry into the war in 1914, Canadian divisions had not been very successful. In October and November of 1916, the four divisions of the Canadian Corps took up position at the base of Vimy Ridge, which was occupied by the Germans. Throughout the winter of 1916-1917, the troops prepared for a major British offensive against the German lines. The Canadian Corps, at the northern extremity of the line, had to capture the Ridge to protect one flank of the British army. Vimy Ridge is an eight-kilometre-long hill with a maximum height of 110 metres, and it dominated the entire region. It was riddled with tunnels and trenches and reinforced by barbed wire, bunkers, nests of machine guns and artillery. At dawn on April 9, 1917, the Canadian troops (35,000 men) attacked the Ridge. It took three days of heavy combat and injured or killed more than 10,000 Canadian men. The British attack to the south was met with defeat; the only troops to emerge victorious were the Canadians. This victory by ordinary men from all parts of Canada, who united to become the Canadian Corps, was for many a symbol of Canada's ability to affirm its unity and its faith in the future.

That is what we are known for. Finishing what you couldn't. Tell your Grandpappy he's welcome. Feel proud now? Well, at least now you are smarter than you were.

You know that ignorance is gift that you seem to flaunt very well. Why do the far-left wing-nuts think that because you don't fit the left-wing conservative mold, then you must not have served this Canadian country in the military? I have served this American country and have served it proudly. I fought so you and I could respectfully disagree. I don't hide behind a computer and will let you know that I can handle mine on the streets.

I recommend some drug treatment to stop the effects of you being a moron! :D

"Moron"

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Moron may refer to

Moron (psychology), disused term for a person with a mental age between 8 and 12, and a common insult for a person considered stupid (or just a generic insult).

Edited by LTnicks
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Who the heck are you and take your comment and shove it little man. I was talking to someone else and if you can't see that, too bad and it really is none of your business.

I don't hide behind a computer internet tough guy so either get in the car and prove your a man or go educate yourself on common sense. I was merely answering an insult directed to my country by another slack jawed yokel like you. There does that make you feel important? Where is the ignorance in the comment I made by the way Einstein? See meaning.

Ignorance is a state of being uninformed (lack of knowledge)[1]. The word "ignorant" is an adjective describing a person in the state of being unaware and is often used as an insult. "Ignoramus" is commonly used in the UK and Ireland as a name of someone who is overwhelmingly ignorant.

So being Irish Canadian I ask you...Who is the ignoramus now? GFY

I only quoted you and another buddy of yours, so why would you get so bent out of shape by and with your own words, verbatim? If this is none of my business than take it to private male so I dont have to read your crap. time and time again you have violated the forum rules making a mockery of this platform provided for us grown ups.

please stop quoting wikipedia it doest impress me

Ignorance is a state of being uninformed (lack of knowledge)[1]. The word "ignorant" is an adjective describing a person in the state of being unaware and is often used as an insult. "Ignoramus" is commonly used in the UK and Ireland as a name of someone who is overwhelmingly ignorant.

So being French Canadian I ask you...Who is the ignoramus now?

Get Bent

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1