Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Explanation and theories on xe blips.

The Original Spike

I've posted this on another persons topic, but I figured I would pose the observation here. When the IDQ finally showed up on the trading boards, although not yet active on the open market, we all knew it do be a good step in the right direction. It eventually got three zeros behind the decimal as opposed to two. What I have been watching over the last couple of days is "true" value being placed on the breakdown of the numbers behind the decimal, it has never done this before now. It has always been a .05, or .00 system. They are getting more precise. It will do this breakdown, hold it for a short bit, then revert back to the .5 system. Example: 11_ _.05 or 11_ _.00, has started to be broken down to say 1165.626. Does anyone else see the oddity to this new attention to detail being placed on the true numerical value being placed on the IDQ? Thoughts?

• Upvote 4

I've noticed something similar on forex.tradingcharts.com where the IQD will open with a low rate of 114?.?? and then by 10:30 - Noonish, it will jump back to 1165.000. It has been doing that for about two weeks now.

-

• Upvote 1

I've posted this on another persons topic, but I figured I would pose the observation here. When the IDQ finally showed up on the trading boards, although not yet active on the open market, we all knew it do be a good step in the right direction. It eventually got three zeros behind the decimal as opposed to two. What I have been watching over the last couple of days is "true" value being placed on the breakdown of the numbers behind the decimal, it has never done this before now. It has always been a .05, or .00 system. They are getting more precise. It will do this breakdown, hold it for a short bit, then revert back to the .5 system. Example: 11_ _.05 or 11_ _.00, has started to be broken down to say 1165.626. Does anyone else see the oddity to this new attention to detail being placed on the true numerical value being placed on the IDQ? Thoughts?

Wonder if it has to do with constant fluctuation of the USD. Maybe XE is trying to set the bar on accuracy. Or maybe it has something to do with an imminet RV. Just like everything we wait to see.

All things that make you go hmmmm.... :)

I've noticed something similar on forex.tradingcharts.com where the IQD will open with a low rate of 114?.?? and then by 10:30 - Noonish, it will jump back to 1165.000. It has been doing that for about two weeks now.

-

With that spread... if the IDQ were actively traded, most of us could have made our initial investment back in a couple of days by just trading on that one series of spikes over that two week period! Ride that wave, then drop it like it's hot before hitting shore to catch the next one. :D

I sure hope so dinarck....

All things that make you go hmmmm.... :)

With that spread... if the IDQ were actively traded, most of us could have made our initial investment back in a couple of days by just trading on that one series of spikes over that two week period! Ride that wave, then drop it like it's hot before hitting shore to catch the next one. :D

I sure hope so dinarck....

Definitley interesting. Thanks for pointing it out Spike.

Some brokers offer fractional pip pricing on pairs for "as they call it" getting more accurate spreads when trading. One of my brokers offers extra fractional pricing on some of the pairs.

Perhaps this is what we are seeing on these sites.

Just so you know, trading one standard lot and catching a 10 pip fluctuation can net you $100.00. Brokers adding another digit on the currency pair catches micro movements and really only change how much the broker can make from you by placing or closing the trade. Overly simple explanation by me but it works. lol :D

post-36967-130721581783_thumb.jpg

Edited by LaGrange

Some brokers offer fractional pip pricing on pairs for "as they call it" getting more accurate spreads when trading. One of my brokers offers extra fractional pricing on some of the pairs.

Perhaps this is what we are seeing on these sites.

Just so you know, trading one standard lot and catching a 10 pip fluctuation can net you $100.00. Brokers adding another digit on the currency pair catches micro movements and really only change how much the broker can make from you by placing or closing the trade. Overly simple explanation by me but it works. lol :D

Even fractional movement is good movement. Playing on the "pips" on tradeable currency is definitely the way to make money in this economy, as long as you add in how many points have to be made to cover the "juice", your spread in order to pay the broker fees and still make a little before a downturn. Where you would set your parameters before doing another "pick up". I got it... it's gauging the in-between to cover and make a little bit.

I'm thinking these new calculations behind the decimal can only mean good things for us and the foward movement of the IDQ moving foward to being a tradeable currency. ;)

Even fractional movement is good movement. Playing on the "pips" on tradeable currency is definitely the way to make money in this economy, as long as you add in how many points have to be made to cover the "juice", your spread in order to pay the broker fees and still make a little before a downturn. Where you would set your parameters before doing another "pick up". I got it... it's gauging the in-between to cover and make a little bit.

I'm thinking these new calculations behind the decimal can only mean good things for us and the foward movement of the IDQ moving foward to being a tradeable currency. ;)

I am hoping so as well!

Wonder if it has to do with constant fluctuation of the USD. Maybe XE is trying to set the bar on accuracy. Or maybe it has something to do with an imminet RV. Just like everything we wait to see.

I have posted before about this.

For everybody who believes the USD/IQD movements on Forex are related to dollar movements, look at the attached history.

Everyday, at about 13.00 or 18.00 hours ICT(6 hrs ahead of GMT) there is a significant downward movement.

I wish you were right, we could make a killing if the dollar was so predictable. Attached thumbnail(s)

Read more:

A few of my very smart students have noticed some of these things too!

We are waiting & watching, watching & waiting!

We will be filming our movie as soon as it RV's! This is exciting!

This is the website movie trailer we did with NO money. Just think what we can do WITH SOME!biggrin.gif

The Long Run

All I have to say it "Powerful"

IQD opens on Forex at 1135.800.

I've watched these movements too, it will move back and forth around 40 or so pips. It is NOT a free floating rate so these must be small manipulations that occur through transactions of the CBI. That's my guess anyway.

Glad you can post these by the way.

All I have to say it "Powerful"

These are kids, different ISSUES they struggle with. This film program allows them to focus on GOOD things giving them career choices and an opportunity to impact others through their hard work & talent. THANKS FOR YOUR KIND WORDS

When this thing RV's and we have some funds..... this film is going to be as you say..... POWERFUL! smile.gif

• Upvote 1