Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Press Conference to be held Monday to discuss 100 day report card

Press Conference to be held Monday to discuss 100 day report card

Posted: June 3, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: Council of Ministers, iraqi list, Maliki, News conference, Nouri al-Maliki, Prime Minister of Iraq 0Friday June 3, 2011

Skinner: Show achievements / percent on / in a press conference next Monday

BAGHDAD – The Feed -

Minister will hold a state government spokesman Ali Dabbagh, a joint press conference with the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers and agency to talk about the achievements of the ministries and state institutions during the period identified by the percent on Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.

According to a statement issued by the Council of Ministers received the news agency and babysit a copy of “The Minister of State and government spokesman Ali al-Dabbagh will hold a joint press conference with the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers and agency to talk about the steps made by the ministries and state institutions in the initiative cent day.

The statement added that “the conference will be held on Monday, June 6, 2011, corresponding to the second hour and a half in the afternoon the press center at the prime minister.”

The Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki has set out a hundred days to assess the Adaie his government and that period ends on the seventh of June,

http://wp.me/pZC7o-8oF

• Upvote 2

Sounds to me that the 100 days was not a deadline. It sounds more like our 100 day report card the media spins up about our own president after an election. I am starting to believe that the Iraqi politicians are so unprepared for a democracy that they are copying our government, which I think we all can agree is scary.

He'll probably tell the people that Allawi didn't do his job, but watch what happens on the next 100 day extension!!! Plus, he'll probably throw in the increase in their Dinar Value, to appease them. Fortunately, on the Dinar value, he will probably be able to accomplish that promise this month!!! GO RV!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1