Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ministry of Planning Shows Proposed Exchange Rate

Gasketman

Good research but was published in 2010...

Estimate the amended exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar to be used in technical and economical feasibility studies and for (1.134) dollar per dinar. This price should be approved for 3 years until re-appreciation by the competent authorities.

The Ministry In Brief | COSQC | COSIT | NCCMD |

Home I Site Map I FAQ I Newsletters I Contact Us I INQUIRIES / COMMENTS I DISCUSSION FORUM I Login

Copyright © MoP Iraq 2010

Powered by Synergy Portal from Synergy International Systems

at least 2 years old and might be 3...

Could be a lot older.

It is demonstrated in this context to call for assessing the dinar for less than (3.208) dollar (official exchange rate) when assessing project outputs and inputs of traded goods of exports, substitute imports and imports... etc.

This is only a PLANNING ASSUMPTION! It's what exconomic planners use to CYA (that's cover your a**) so they don't get blamed if their forecasts don't pan out. GIven that planners like this use conservative assumptions, it's indicative that they may expect the IQD to RV higher than that.

Y'all got the rate all wrong. Don't you know that you read it backwards is what some guru said. That would be $431.10. I'd rather have that rate.

Y'all got the rate all wrong. Don't you know that you read it backwards is what some guru said. That would be $431.10. I'd rather have that rate.