Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

All US Gold Gone? Russia says IMF Chief Jailed for Discovery.

Quattro 8

"Taxpayers have and are getting screwed big time. Peace. "

BanG

Agreed!

“[The] abandonment of the gold standard made it possible for the welfare statists to use the banking system as a means to an unlimited expansion of credit…. In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation. There is no safe store of value. If there were, the government would have to make its holdings illegal, as was done in the case of gold…. The financial policy of the welfare state requires that there be no way for the owners of wealth to protect themselves…. [This] is the shabby secret of the welfare statist’s tirades against gold. Deficit spending is simply a scheme for the ‘hidden’ confiscation of wealth. Gold stands in the way of this insidious process. It stands as a protector of property rights.” - Alan Greenspan, Chairman of the Federal Reserve (1987-2006), Gold and Economic Freedom, later published in a newsletter called The Objectivist, 1966.

"..in 1981 President Ronald Reagan was convinced to have a look into Fort Knox with a view to re-introducing the Gold Standard. He appointed a group called The Gold Commission. They found that the US Treasury owned no gold at all."

see The History of Money: http://www.xat.org/xat/worldbank.html

Without even opening the Link I can say that I believe this could be possible. Taxpayers have and are getting screwed big time. Peace.

Hi BanG :D

I agree, not so much that IMF's Kahn was aware, but you are correct

in that we have all been "officially and legally" scammed by the feds

and once again, as I suspected, there is already talk of another round

of "easing" because the system is failing and the feds have NO other tools to stop it.

I thought we would see it this summer, but it is starting sooner than I thought because

of the condition we are in.

As far as I am aware, Fort Knox has NOT been audited for at least 30 - 40 years. It is

very likely there is NO gold there, although they still have armed guards, but they are

guarding literally an empty fortress. I think most of our gold that was originally 'stolen'

back in the early 1930's by Roosevelt, then stored in Fort Knox when the gov. claimed

it was now THEIRS, has been leased out to Europe and their central banks.

The whole picture is very sad, and yet most are still sleeping and unaware of

the absolute certainty of the consequences we all face. Please let us all keep in

mind...whatever happens in regards to the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar, it will NOT

wipe away 100 Trillion+ of the U.S. debt machine. We have all been sold out to

others, U.S. largest creditors...China, Japan especially and think what happens

when they call in that worthless paper they hold in their foreign treasuries?

Thanks BanG for your thoughts on this, I research it daily in my work, it is nothing

short of criminal activity within our own treasury and government. Our current

"shadow" government is now wall street and their banks. They are who has benefited

by all the "stimulus" programs, at near 0% rates. This is criminal.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

• Upvote 3

I'll fire up a good conspiracy installment to keep the thread going.

It has been said (not sure if confirmed) that FDRs confiscated gold was improperly recast, and no attention was given to the removal of the zinc content necessary for giving minted coin durability.

The resulting bullion has been considered tainted, and not tradable .

But wait, there's more..

Apparently, and not too long ago, someone didn't get the memo and sold some of FDRs finest to China.

The story goes that routine core tests found high zinc content, and far lower value.

When Nixon let the Bretton Woods treaty sundown, he completed what FDR started on March 9, 1933.

We have the best debt bases monetary system money can buy. We simply cannot show economic growth unless we go deeper in debt.

All we produce is Inflation. We export it and use it as a weapon to destroy other economies.

Some of the other players are getting a bit tired of our Economic Terrorism.

And now they want to say bad things about us.....

• Upvote 3