Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Final Questions for CRUISE after RV

drummerboy

The CRUISE charter poll... Please read the post first before voting  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which ship would you prefer

• Oasis of the Seas = $1m Per Day+++
    • Liberty of the Seas = $600K per Day+++
  2. 2. Now knowing the basic pricing for a charter, would you know prefer a normal scheduled cruise

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Is February a good month or would you pay more to have the cruise sooner

• February
    • Sooner

Hi Everyone,

Based upon all the feed back you have given me, I reached out to Royal Caribbean and have some basic information that you all need to "Vote" on. Now obviously none of this will come to pass until the RV happens, but this pre planning is necessary.

Based upon your answers, you all what a full charter. I am guessing most of you have chosen this for the extra security of their being no one else on the ship but us Dinarian. that being said, I have 2 prices for full charter:

Oasis of the Seas: $1M per day, plus taxes and a few other minor charges.

Liberty of the Seas: $600K per day, plus taxes and a few other minor charges

Now, cheapest time to go would be early next year (February). I say this because there will less "Extra" fees to pay.

So, I have put up one more poll for you to vote. This will give me the last details I need to corner Royal Caribbean. Once that is done, I will put up the website with all the pertinent information.

Lastly, Once the site is up, I will have everything up there that is necessary for us to move forward. What I will not be able to do is give everyone an exact price per cabin until all people who want to go have signed up. Example: If we do the Oasis for 14 days, that is going to be $14M++. If we have 2000 people that would be an average of $7000 per person. If we have 3000 people it would more like $4666 per person average. No people with suites will pay more than people who choose inside cabins. I'm sure that makes sense.

So, I hope you understand where we are on this and I will do my best to continue to negotiate the best deal possible for all of us. If you have any questions please PM me and let me know. Like i said I am here to do the best I can for all of is with the contacts that I have acquired over the years.

Note: the only way to get the pricing lower is to NOT do a 100% charter and just go on a normal cruise with regular passengers. Please let me know is the numbers I have presented have changed you mind

Note2: We are currently @ 500+ cabins which is 1000+ people. I would think that once we RV, this will go up quite a bit.

Well I already asked for a cabin for my son and I.. It all depends on how much the RV is before I can discuss the price, I have a house to pay off first and than the cruise is a go. However if the Rv is only .10 per dinar there won't be enough for the cruise. But if it's .85 per dinar ooooohhhh yaaaaaa. the cruise is on. So like I said it all depends on how much the RV is. Plus I don't think it would be bad to share a cruise with other people, what will it hurt rich people always take crusies and share with the not so rich. About the time for the cruise.. I personaly would like to take it with in a few months of the RV, don't want to wait too long.

So anywhere between .10 and .85 per dinar I will have to take a look at my situation and see where I am at financialy, and how much the cruise will cost.

Go Rv

God Bless America

Hey Bob & Firefighter.

Of course all of this depends on the RV. Nothing is DONE or CONTRACTED. I just need to know which way to go once this happens. If we do not find out this information now, it is going to be much harder later because we are all going to be running around getting our affairs in order.

The departure port and Itinerary will depend on which ship and whether we do a full charter. If we do a full charter we can do whatever the heck we want. In fact, we could just stay at sea or just go to one port. The voting from before tells me that everyone wants to do a 14day Southern Caribbean sort if thing where we can touch some South American ports as well.

In the days to come, I will be putting up a website that will have more info. This will also allow people to lock in cabin selection and a few other things. So just hang on and pray like you have never prayed before that the man upstairs is looking over all of us.

BOB... No pirates to worry about in the caribbean anymore. The ships are safer than driving down the street. Statistically you are more likely to get carjacked. Plus these ships are "LOADED" so to speak.

Go RV

Edited by drummerboy

I have a few question about the cruise you are putting together

where would we depart from?

will kids under 5 be allowed? if so would I have to pay full price on them?

plus depending on cash in rate I would like to have anywhere from 2 to 8 rooms so next question be what kind of deposit and time frame will we have after cash in?

• Upvote 1

I have a few question about the cruise you are putting together

where would we depart from?

will kids under 5 be allowed? if so would I have to pay full price on them?

plus depending on cash in rate I would like to have anywhere from 2 to 8 rooms so next question be what kind of deposit and time frame will we have after cash in?

Hey Fightison

Kids are absolutely welcomes. This is why we choose Royal Caribbean. Next, they will not have to pay full price, however, like I said in my post, I will not be able to determine the exact price until we have the exact numbers of people who are coming. Once we RV, I will put up the website with much more info. It will have a place for you to pick cabin type and enter passengers names and DOB. We will open this up for a period of time. Once we have hit the deadline for signing up, we will then be able to figure out the exact costs per passenger, per cabin type.

We will be departing from either Ft. Lauderdale or Miami. We will more than likely pre arrange a hotel in the area for all people the night before departure so that plane issues do not become an issue for the cruise. I will make sure that all transportation is covered as well. The only thing you will have to do is your airfare and getting to the airport in your home town. I will make sure that the rest of it is taken care of.

As I said, I do not want to get too ahead of the game here. First things first. GO RVVVVVVVVV. Then we can get the finer details worked out, ok?

I look forward to seeing you and everyone else there. This is going to be an amazing event.

Edited by drummerboy
  • Upvote 2

I would love to go on a cruise, but the pricing seems a little too much for me, even if I become a millionaire. I have traveled with a large party on "Liberty of the Seas" and we just designated meeting places, eating places, etc. Was not bad at all. I was not able to cast my vote because I did not pick one of the "Ships". I am ready to be "wined and dined" with friends old and new.

Drummerboy. I admit I am slightly superstitious. .. Now I know you ( and others) have had a fantastic idea and I do appreciate that...I only hope that the fact of pre-planning so thoroughly for this before an actual RV occurs will not be a bad luck bringer... Just hoping that will not be the case.....You get my drift, Man..... Again your idea is a great one and it is appreciated.... Hey, I want to be on that blessed cruise so bad..... But we gotta make it big (or at least decent) first.

Edited by umbertino

I would love to go on a cruise, but the pricing seems a little too much for me, even if I become a millionaire. I have traveled with a large party on "Liberty of the Seas" and we just designated meeting places, eating places, etc. Was not bad at all. I was not able to cast my vote because I did not pick one of the "Ships". I am ready to be "wined and dined" with friends old and new.

We are now over 1100 people after todays posts. You just can't pick meeting places and times and everyone go on their own. If you read my post carefully you would understand that this is a full charter. I cannot tell you where the actual numbers will be until everyone actual signs up after the RV. But I will give you another example:

Liberty of the Seas: 14 days, 3600 passengers, average price $2333 which works out to be $1166.60 for each 7 day portion. So for those of you who have cruised before, that is not bad as an average. Again remembering, people who want suites will pay more, people who want inside cabins pay less. (numbers based upon 3600 people attending. We currently have 1100 and climbing)

I will go which ever way people vote to go. Most people originally voted that they wanted a full charter so we could pick our schedule and there would be nothing but Dinarians on the ship. Right now, people are voting closer towards just a regular cruise. Once all the votes are in and the RV happens I will help put together which ever scenario the people pick.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Go RV

Drummerboy. I admit I am slightly superstitious. .. Now I know you ( and others) have had a fantastic idea and I do appreciate that...I only hope that the fact of pre-planning for this before an actual RV occurs will not be a bad luck bringer... Just hoping that will not be the case.....You get my drift, Man..... Again your idea is a great one and it is appreciated.... Hey, I want to be on that blessed cruise so bad..... But we gotta make it big first.

Honestly, I am on your side which is why I have not put up the dedicate website or taken any final steps. Unfortunately, once the RV happens I really think we are going to loose a lot of our people as they set out to get their lives in order. This would really decrease the numbers and if people really want to do a charter, we will need numbers.

So, no worries, I am on your side. Just a little conversation now. No different than what kind of car do you want to buy, are you going to pay off your house or what charities are you going to give to.

Peace GO RV..

Honestly, I am on your side which is why I have not put up the dedicate website or taken any final steps. Unfortunately, once the RV happens I really think we are going to loose a lot of our people as they set out to get their lives in order. This would really decrease the numbers and if people really want to do a charter, we will need numbers.

So, no worries, I am on your side. Just a little conversation now. No different than what kind of car do you want to buy, are you going to pay off your house or what charities are you going to give to.

Peace GO RV..

Thanks for your reply. Glad you didn't get me wrong. Appreciated.

Edited by umbertino

:D:D Put me down for 2 people 1 suite

either one is fine with me

even a NON FULL Dinar Charter

One more thing

THE CAPTIAN IS GONNA BE AWFULLY FULL AT DINNER AT THE CAPTIANS TABLE. LOL BUT I WANT MY TIME AT HIS TABLE....... NUFF SAID :D

This all sounds like a great idea, but shouldn't we just go all inclusive and buy an island somewhere? OK..so maybe we can't buy the island, but I think an all inclusive trip would make more sense. However, since this is your thing and it really does sound fun, put me down for 10 people, 5 cabins. Thanks and I hope because of an RV you get stuck doing a lot of work for this. I mean that in a nice way!