Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank Fees

Dinar Buddy

Are bank fees still required on wire transfers into a bank account?? I was told today by my dinar source that going through him would have a transaction fee, amount not known, but would only be charged, $25 , for a wire transfer to a bank account. This could been a huge savings once the Dinar RV/RI. The fee to purchase the Dinar was 15% and will most likely be 15% to deposit the money. That is the current situation at this very moment. Trying to help everyone try to plan on the total impact what this will cost from start to finish.

I will not give my contact info as the information was in direct contact, one on one, and do not want to lose his trust, respectly.

Go RV/RI

• Upvote 1

Are bank fees still required on wire transfers into a bank account?? I was told today by my dinar source that going through him would have a transaction fee, amount not known, but would only be charged, $25 , for a wire transfer to a bank account. This could been a huge savings once the Dinar RV/RI. The fee to purchase the Dinar was 15% and will most likely be 15% to deposit the money. That is the current situation at this very moment. Trying to help everyone try to plan on the total impact what this will cost from start to finish.

I will not give my contact info as the information was in direct contact, one on one, and do not want to lose his trust, respectly.

Go RV/RI

Join Dinar Vets VIP, and check out Adams Cash In information.....There is a charge, but might make the money back in a big hurry. GO RV!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2