Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ministries, Chapt 7, and common sense

I am just a common joe who has bought over a million dinar.Not a Guru, not a Mod, just someone who has read every inch of the posts with links and I ahve come up with the synopsis I live by.

THIS is common sense. 1 more seat filled then the chapter 7 over and we are there.

They may HAVE agreed to an RV rate but not the date. Now the Brits will get involved to push them. Pretty soon, any country that is invilved in the RV if Iraqi Dinar will be on their back to get it done.All who sayto day or tomorrow in Forex, are not realistic.

Stay grounded to the "common joe" theory of "common Sense".

DFI is getting close, WTO will not fully accept them , and Many countries are watching them.

Many US troops are comming home to no jobs.

With the fact of an RV, many men and women will be leaving their currant jobs to give opennings to those who dont have jobs.

Taxes to the IRS that they never had.

If the unem[ployment rate is published at 8% and there are 3% of americans holding Dinar, that should bring the unemplyment rate down to 5% when the Dinar RV's.

We just saw an announcement of the US paying off China with Dinar.

We KNOW we cut a deal with the Iraqis for oil somehow. Now its announced we pay them with pertro dollars (or Dinar)

Its all common sense people.I think that if this goes beyond june 30th, then we are just newbies in the long haul to add to the years of pumping that all the people that have been in this for 7-8 years, have been experiencing. Yes anything can change, but You have to have some sense about how long you can justify your investment.

So as for green , amber, and red screens, its all baloney until the Defense Minister is seated and the chapter 7 is resolved.

Then I will be on my tippy toes.

Big City Bob

Edit

Delete

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=members&module=messaging&section=view&do=showConversation&topicID=52891&st=0#msg61191#ixzz1NHOLJUR3

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=members&module=messaging&section=view&do=showConversation&topicID=52891&st=0#msg61191#ixzz1NHOLJUR3

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

If the unem[ployment rate is published at 8% and there are 3% of americans holding Dinar, that should bring the unemplyment rate down to 5% when the Dinar RV's.

This is not how it works. There are a lot of variables involved. How are people going to invest their money? Some people will invest in new businesses, providing jobs here. Some people will invest in the ISX and those in Iraq will be blessed by the investment there. Some people will just be able to pay off their bills. Some people will give most of their money to charity. This will be a blessing as well, but it may not produce jobs. Some people, when they have received the blessing will quit their jobs, providing openings for those who are unemployed. JMO

• Downvote 1

Thanks for the post, bigcity. I agree that all of what you described has to happen before the RV, but there's one more thing you left out. There has to be a mechanism whereby the Iraqis (as well as everyone else in the world) can translate their huge oil and gas reserves (as well as their other assets) into an increased valuation of their currency. And THAT will only occur when they enter Chapter 8. So far, we've only seen tangential references to their natural resources having an effect on their currency valuation. I think we'll have to see a lot more substance in this area before what we want to occur will actually occur. JMO. GO RV!

This is not how it works. There are a lot of variables involved. How are people going to invest their money? Some people will invest in new businesses, providing jobs here. Some people will invest in the ISX and those in Iraq will be blessed by the investment there. Some people will just be able to pay off their bills. Some people will give most of their money to charity. This will be a blessing as well, but it may not produce jobs. Some people, when they have received the blessing will quit their jobs, providing openings for those who are unemployed. JMO

Although, I do agree the math is a bad form to make that type of prediction... I do see it helping the economy.

Let's say the RV comes in at $1.

How many would retire?

How many working more than 1 job would quit one of their jobs?

How many would re-invest & try to live off investments?

How many would attempt to start a business or expand a current business?

How many would continue working?

I think, it would not have an immediate impact, but, it would help improve over time.

An average Joe starts a new business and hires anywhere from 15-30 people.

Another average Joe waits to see how investments turn out and he finds he can comfortable live off of his returns.

An older couple find out that they've paid all their taxes and take their remaining cash flow and decide to retire slowly living off of the funds

Some people reduce their working lifestyle to something more simple as they can live more comfortably.

So many scenarios may take place. -- But overall, it would likely help...

THIS is common sense. 1 more seat filled then the chapter 7 over and we are there.

Then it is possible we might be there. They will do it when they want to do it and when they think it is best for them.

They may HAVE agreed to an RV rate but not the date. Now the Brits will get involved to push them. Pretty soon, any country that is invilved in the RV if Iraqi Dinar will be on their back to get it done

The "leaders" of Iraq don't care about their own country, what makes you think they care about the British, the US, or anyone else? Iraq doesn't care.

All who sayto day or tomorrow in Forex, are not realistic.

Anyone who even wastes 5 seconds a day looking at Forex is not realistic. Even if the CBI RV's right now, it cannot and will not show up on there until the final UN sanctions are lifted.

Many US troops are comming home to no jobs.

Iraq doesn't care.

With the fact of an RV, many men and women will be leaving their currant jobs to give opennings to those who dont have jobs.

Iraq doesn't care and the RV is far from a fact. It's way more likely they never RV than they do.

Um, ok ;)

So as for green , amber, and red screens, its all baloney until the Defense Minister is seated and the chapter 7 is resolved.

Correct. You can skip reading anything with the words "Bank" or "Forex" in it because it cannot possibly happen until the last of the Ch 7 sanctions are lifted.

Edited by cwtrimmer