Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumor Mill

RVThereYet!

What would prevent me or any other holder of this currency, or anyone with a good amount of money from buying more of it once it becomes tradeable? .03 or .10 would be like a penny stock and I could see a lot of people jumping on it like bees to honey. Thoughts TimS?

You miss the point completely......penny stocks are only good investments if the company they represent is going to expand and make money. Some do and some go bust.

My point and those of other experts are telling you if the IQD rv's at 10 cents, that's all it is worth and all it's going to be worth. It may fluctuate a few tenth of a penny, but for all practical purposes, that's all it will be worth for a long time coming. The rv to 10 cents is taking into consideration all the oil that they have, all the gas they have and any other assets they have.

All this bs about being worth $3 plus is pure hype.

To put it into simplistic terms, don't shoot me for rounding things off to make the math easy......

1. pre 1990 Iraq had 27 billion dinar in circulation valued at $3.22 each worth a total of about $90 billion US

2. now they have 27 trillion dinar out there valued at a tenth of a cent worth a total of about $27 billion US

3. If it RV's to 3 cents the 27 trillion dinar will be worth $900 billion US...this would be a considerable jump in the world money supply and more than compensate Iraq for today's oil and gas value and take into consideration that only 10% of the countries reserves have been discovered.

4. if it rv'd at 10 cents it would be done so at the same peril that other countries have done to thier own currencies.....it would be printing money just because without any real backing of its currency.

The bottom line is anyone can speculate on the IQD at 3 cents, but if that's all it's worth, they'll just be making commission for the traders....not making any money off the investment. :P

• Upvote 1

Why would you pay 10 cents for something tomorrow, when you can buy it today for less than 1/10 of a penny?????

Because - as of this moment - it is a very risky investment with regards to time (will it ever happen?) and returns (if so, how much do I stand to make?).

Microsoft? Yahoo? Google? That's 3 everyone has heard of. Lotsa people could have bought in much earlier, but didn't.

If the stock started @ $0.10, but went to $0.80 in 3-6 months, A LOT OF PEOPLE would buy in.

Half of the people that I have told about the Dinar think its a scam. Several just went about their happy lives.

Quite a few have invested. 2 of which did it because they trust me, and did not do any research on their own.