Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scooter Drive-by on EO 13303

TexasGranny

tim5400--QUESTION HERE,,,,Does this mean that the Iraqis backs are against the wall and the must RV or can they slip past that date and continue to prolong the rv???....wait dont answer that .....i want to be suprised

Add this to the mix....

The protections in EO 13303 refer to seized funds outlined in EO 13315; IN ADDITION TO the DFI funds.

The DFI was not renewed. Those protections through the UN will expire June 30, 2011.

The US has extended EO 13303, which includes the separate seized funds that still have the EO 13315 protection; as long as EO 13303 remains in effect.

EO 13303 can be terminated whenever the POTUS determines it is no longer needed.

If Iraq has it's stick together and has met the requirements of UN CH VII, EO 13303 can be terminated, if the Pres deems it no longer needed.

The separate letter to the House of Representatives telegraphs the intent to take a wait and see stance and decide based on where Iraq's status is on June 30, 2011..

Ok......now I am really becoming confused by the DFI.

Adam seems to be implying the complete opposite of what you are saying.

If what Adam is saying is correct (whom I respect his knowledge greatly).....then Iraq is not backed in the corner to rv before June 30th & it would seem there is no leverage from the expiration on the DFI?

8:17 PM [Adam Montana] the DFI protection is going to be extended whether we are 3 days from an RV, 3 years from an RV, or it RV'd 3 days ago

8:17 PM [Adam Montana] here's why

8:18 PM [Adam Montana] if we are 3 days from an RV, they extend it to keep the "cover" alive - nobody wants to tip off MAJOR investors

8:18 PM [Adam Montana] if the RV is 3 years from now, they extend it because they have to

8:19 PM [Adam Montana] if the RV happened 3 days before the DFI coverage expires, they STILL renew it... because 1. the DFI doesn't move as fast as they should and 2. It's wise to do so in case the ReValued currency crashes.

Read more:

Also....it would seem that Scooter is saying that it will be extended by the US & not the UN.

None the less, again......if extended, then there is no leverage with it.

9:47 AM [Cyn] Scooter GM...Can the UN give them another extension??? (DFI)

9:48 AM [scooter] It would be highly unlikely -- very very very unlikely the un would extend the df

9:48 AM [scooter] Why would they

9:48 AM [scooter] The us is going to do it for them

Read more:

I may just be confused.........at this point I am not even sure of anything that has to do with the DFI. :blink:

Thanks

Dan