Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Dinar Evening updates***

easyrider

May 19th Conference Call

Playback Number: (760) 569-7699

Access Code: 148293#

PTR Conference Call Notes 5 19 2011

Please Excuse Typos!!

Dan, Tony, Wendy, Simon, Grip, Elsie, Grip’s Wife, Viper, Doublebull, Mrs. Orlando,

Dan: What a crazy morning even just trying to get on the board. As you know last couple of days have been crazy. Had some interesting information the last couple of days. Have been hearing since August that the iqd was about to rv and we would see something today, tomorrow etc. Got frustrated. You asked us to give you the information as we got it.

There are sites with just the news. But if you want to hear things from behind the scenes, family members with ties to people in Iraq etc… that becomes intel. An intelligent source.

Pretty cool things happened today. Frustrated yesterday. The news we know of… last night we were all watching. We were looking for CBI to open at 10 their time. Why do we look for those things? Cause some of these people that are telling us these things have a lot of credibility. Did something happen beyond their control? Have really good sources and say something happened. We are on an hourly basis. A watch.

Pull up yahoo news. Obama says future of us is bound to the ME. Has been tied to the ME for many years. Bush said the war would pay for itself. If you think you can pull up Aljazeera news, bbc, etc and catch the breaking news behind the scenes you are missing it. The news is a cover-up. It does address what the govt wants to hear. Says check back soon for breaking information.

Anyone can post the news. What we talk about is information from behind the scenes that we trust or not trust. I scratch my head on a lot of this stuff. There is not a lot of new info. There are some things telling us where we sit.

Tony: First I want to tell you I have been quiet for last day or 2 cause I guess I was gagged or something. I am going to give you some info and let you know what is going on. You have to realize sometimes I can’t say things/ Nobody called me the last 2 days from the govt or a letter agency and said don’t say anything. Other sites called me to say taking sites down and asked us to do the same thing. Being a good neighbor I said ok. I still don’t see a problem with it. Didn’t hurt or help anything.

We do get some information that is just information that we cannot say. We try not to do that but try to address it so that yo understand. Most people will know why sites went down and guess what we were anticipating. I hate getting phone calls saying you guys are hysterical. If anything was wrong we could come on and tell you that.

I know 100% I will never make that call that it is not going to happen.

There are some regulations or guidelines that have to be followed through the rv that are occurring right now. I told you before I didn’t want to see 13303 extended another year and I didn’t cause the rv could come anytime after that. It was extended till the end of June. Not the whole year. That was a good thing – that portion. I didn’t say the RV was going to be at the end of June. The fact extended till then was good. That met the requirement. It extended the protection for Iraq to meet the UN deadline. Iraq didn’t have time to do everything they had to do by the 22nd. They requested it too. Something that needed to happen in order for you guys to be happy. I am hoping you are happy today.

Breaking News – today is RayRen98’s birthday. This is his birthday present – tell him happy birthday.

We are looking for this hour by hour. Down to the very final days if I can say that. We are in the days.

Dan: Can we say why. Some of the things we will talk about… Why do we believe this is going on. I thought this was really interesting. The news is a best source when we don’t know anything else. I rarely read anything news wise on the net – but on yahoo Obama says us bound to ME. Who got this whole MRE thing started? The Bushes – to change the economy. Now seeing the new presidency and it says that Obama will forgive 1 billion in debt owned by Egypt. How can this broke country forgive all of this debt to oil rich countries?

Iraq is one of the wealthiest countries in the world with no currency. What’s the real story? Hearing information from economists, people who wrote the Marshall plan etc. They undersatand the politics way more than I do. Look around the news and through the news. Can only do that if yo have someone who knows what is going on and can explain it. We though yesterday was going to happen and the day before. Cause educated sources told us that was the timeline we were sitting on.

Woke up this morning feeling good. Thought anything can happen. When they say 10 CBI time – know that announcement that Obama made is telling us something. We own more under Iraq ground than anyone else. You don’t thing the same thing is going on in Afghanistan and licking their lips about Libya? We should be excited. There is an enormous payday. They don‘t think we’ve waited long enough and they get to make the rules.

Read a small portion of the news cause it is misleading. Behind the scenes we’re seeing something.

Tony: When I was in the military I had an inspection team. Headquarters Norad and had a general trying to make a call out. Said he couldn’t get a line. I picked up the phone and called O and said it is a priority call and got a line. I was told I had more guts than brains. I wish there was a way to poll if you even really want to know. I am thinking maybe a lot don’t. I try to allude to some things that will happen in June, July etc… Every city in the US has a 5 and 10 year plan. You can go to your city council and ask to see them. Every country ahs a 100 year plan. Not 10 or 20. Sometimes you get to view the plan in things that are happening. You get a year or 2. Especially those elite guys who we have fortunately been able to tap into. They are giving us info hoping we are giving it to you. Some times told we are going over the line.

A few day s ago got a call and told not to talk about a certain subject. Look at what he did say today. My interpretation – he declared war on the middle east and everyone who didn’t believe in democracy. He said if you get it started we will back you up. Change will come. Told every president to get on board. Saying we want to be a good neighbor and we are going to help the people of the countries become a democracy. Spoke highly of Iraq and why they are leading and will be the leader of the ME. Look at speech and understand.

We are on an hour by hour, day by day. Imminent in terms of how the US says imminent.

Dan: This is meant to tell everyone that it is ok didn’t happen yesterday and why we believe we are still ok. Was in the master plan for when it got this bad what the alternative is. Found it in oil in some other country.

Tony: O said has to be more than what’s in the ground. Has to rely on the people instead of the $$. A foregone conclusion and starting on the people. If it was still about the RV he wouldn’t have said what he just said. You should be very confident that that speech took place today. I don’t think he would have been that blatant to other countries if this wasn’t done.

Dan: Don’t know if it matters to them as much as we think. Think about what Tony said… to a lot of people all that matters here is the $$. When you can’t control the $$ or the timelines you can control education and information. We believe there is a situation we can prepare ourselves for from what history has shown us. We should be preparing for it right now. Our education approach is who can help me understand why this has taken this long… everyone is broke….we were told this couldn’t even hit January.

That is part of the investigation. The other part is once you become x and are holding x many dinars and then x millions prepare yourself. The young minded people – start looking at cars, houses, investments etc. That is part of the education. The nice thing is that as time went on we realized that they wouldn’t benefit us long term. Need to be looking at assets not liabilities. You need to understand how strong of an asset we can become to our families etc. We are already here. The reason got the SF event and the Anderson Law Group etc is for education. Although we can’t say the day or the hour…. We’re in the season. Storm is coming. When this happens millions will quite their jobs… millions of shoes… hahah Do you know what you are going to do to solidify who you become. I$$ can destroy 80% of the listeners. If you don’t watch $$ it will watch you. Millions of people who didn’t work hard will become millionaires. Obama said our future depends on what happens there. I believe there is a lot of good intent. Those people are in a position that we have never been in.

Tony: At the same time, those people are getting ready to enjoy the same future that we are. They are getting their freedom and their $$ just quadrupled too. They will feel like they are millionaires and getting a new life just like we are. Money really makes the real you come out. Cause you don’t feel you have to respect anyone or bow down to anyone. It sets you up. The new Dodd Franks rule of having to invest 10 million in this is the future. They know a lot of you will have under that. They said we’ll make sure they don’t get in again. Said, guess what banks you won’t be able to take advantage of them like you did everyone else for years. That’s 44 investments but banks will offer you every other investment. You will have to be prepared and be smart. Get trusts in order, wills in order, an education. Get the knowledge in IPO’s. I had to get into the whole thing with IPO’s.

Getting a text… Paul – Contractor in Iraq do you want to say something?

Paul – No will talk offline.

Dan: A secret you guys don’t know. Viper what I know and these people will now know is what Tony is going to hear so why don’t you tell us. Just kidding you. Think about something. A small amount of you hear this. This wasn’t planned. We never plan a call. We don’t have time to organize it. We’ve been hearing for the last 2 days that the RV has taken place, that it has been in the newspaper…. Translators…have even told us some stupid amounts and I am thinking there is no way it is that high. I really believe has to be in the Kuwait range… Kuwait could go up too. What do we reveal? We can’t prove this stuff. Don’t just want to get things pumped up.

Want to get you the best information we can – then someone posts we have blood on our hands. Very frustrating. We heard that it was already rv’d 2 days ago. I had translators telling me they read that it was in paper. Then had people here saying Wednesday no later than Thursday am – we feel a little duped. What happened? I am frustrated that my sources were not correct. Not because everything fell apart. Our sources were in correct. Need to weigh the difference between the news and the intel.

Tony: That was some good information that I just got. Don’t hang up the phone till the very end cause said he didn’t want to give us the information till the end of the call. It is confusing but let me let him tell you. I got a call yesterday from a guy. Dan called and RE who is in Iraq called his wife in NJ said to get all their dinar and meet him in Dubai. Said he did cash in there at $4.40 And they paid him $15 million. (Different Dan.) We heard that $4.21 was the bank rate. Heard it rv’d in Iraq at $4.40 to the GDP. You guys know about the 72 hours. Have BOG guy on the phone now.

Paul: What I was told today from 2 separate Iraqi’s – one said it rv’d 2 days ago. He said 1.50. Second guy said 2 days ago at $1.81

Dan: You were on here yesterday and said hadn’t gone off the base and hadn’t heard yet. Right? Don’t you believe that throughout that country – nothing is regulated over there. If a bank called you and said they would cash you in at 1.83 you would jump. Couldn’t they be doing that there?

Paul – Yes – heard they were only getting pennies on the $ when they go to cash in but they were told 1.50 and 1.81.

Tony: Some disparity in the numbers. The other call I got from Iraq actually used the $4.40 number. Could be corruption. I like that he did hear that it rv’d. Don’t thing Arie flew to Dubai and call us back to say that when in fact they didn’t. They called to tell their friend who called to tell me. Take out of all this that our day is coming. Our number are coming. Ours will be different than theirs. We will get more than 1 or 1.50.

Dan: We are waiting on some boards. Everyone heard that some numbers went amber. I don’t think the PTB want this told to the multitudes. Some of you guys go buy reserves even though you shouldn’t. Everyone in your own spot. Calls aren’t meant to get you to stick your neck out. Did anyone hear anywhere else about what Paul said? Currencies went from red to amber yesterday. If a trader you know would go within 48 hours of amber. Everyone has sources they believe. We know they wouldn’t be lying to us.

Powerful speech from Obama. What Paul said. Amber alert and the watch on the $ that has a time line today, Stay on the board. To help the server, don’t keep hitting refresh it taxes the server. Causes a search and query with every refresh for every person.

Tony: I have to tell you something. If you saw that I was bound and gagged for last 2 days. Someone should have done that to Dan. Gave you more information than was intended on this call. No one else will tell you that. Wasn’t meant for everyone to get every detail.

Dan: When first started I always told you everything. Now Tony is being quiet and I need to tell you more… that puts me in jeopardy. Wish Tony would talk more.

Tony: You are there guys. What I said the other day – waiting for things to happen. Don’t sit here and look at your watch. Make sure you have your plan and paperwork together…If you get a call in a few hours you are ready. That’s what you should be doing right now… your trust, your foundation etc. That’s what I would be doing it I was you. Protect the $$ you are getting. When you get it someone is going to call you to see what they can get. Scams, opportunities etc. Have everything in place to protect you against future losses. Be aware of what is happening in your community and the world. Listen to that speech and apply it to more than the us. He just told you what happens in the ME will affect you. Be prepared. Everything won’t be gravy. They didn’t want you to have the $$ to begin with. Already proposed. We are already hearing it and being put in front of the senate etc. already. Think about Bill Gates for one minute. Knew the govt was coming after him and wanted his $$ so he gave half his money to the Bill Gates Foundation.

Dan: Have to talk about some things we’re putting out there. Asked to wait an hour or 2 re the call we just got. Let’s see what is going to go on and schedule another call. I’d like to get Paul and Viper and Tony on the line.

Just heard some things we have been waiting for may be happening in the next few hours. Want to get a better educated opinion on that.

Tony: I want to clarify this. We heard the same thing yesterday. We were excited about that yesterday so don’t go over board. Even though I think today is the last day.

Dan: Not saying 2 hours before it rvs…. I got so excited for so many months in a row I started getting really frustrated. It is a big deal to affect people’s emotions. Give us a couple of hours. Have to address something re our contests.

There was a delay in sending those out. Had to get ahold of Ty. Talked to Ty and said according to new laws if we send out all these dinars to winners – how do I send it if they don’t have a receipt. Said they will have to have a receipt or some tracking of it… be patient. Doesn’t matter if it rv’s today or tomorrow. Nothing will change. Ty will send something over that proves it was bought through him Probably all out tomorrow.

Send the contest email to:

25k@another site.com

May19th in subject line

with word in the body… Roller Coaster Ride. Surely fits this day. The 100th person will win.

Hold on have to grab this call. Stay around.

Tony: We have mentioned NOTIHNG about a lop. No way. Not going to happen.

Dan: 2nd person said we can talk in 2 hours. He is in London. We are stuck in a position where we can share this information or hold it. We are sharing what we believe is true. Doesn’t increase “ratings”, money cause we get none….

RayRen: I believe it is true cause it is my birthday.

Dan: I hope it comes on your birthday. Just because. Let’s adjourn this for now. We will not post something in at least 2 hours and may be more.

Some notes from Franks Cc last night. Good Stuff

S wants to do this proper and right. S is still waiting for M to announce/finish Ministers.

S can do the RV without M, but the PROPER thing to do is to wait for a sitting GOI.

Article came out that O extended the E.O. that expires on the 22nd. Another aritcle came

out that contradicts the first article.

HISTORY LESSON : 2003 GWB signs the E.O. 2 weeks later he makes a change to let

it expire on June 30th. 1 year later in 2004 he redid the E.O. to make sure the amendment was well understood that it EXPIRES JUNE 30th. IQD was on the OFAX list, therefore we

NO LONGER NEED THE E.O. to purchase IQD or make ANY Investment in Iraq.

O is NOT part of the plan, Hilary IS.

O spent 1/4 of a TRILLION dollars and added it to our deficit.

Reuters: Oil ind. source says they stated to receive payment for investment of millions of

Dollars in Iraq. 1st shipments of OIL were last week.

Rate is at the CBI w/ S. Frank believes RV was released (not for cashing in though).

Repeats – about M stating he is commander in chief and he ordered the barracades

to be removed. Looks like CH7 may be over with, looks like they are released.

BP takes possesion of 200 BILLION barrels of oil, paid in US Dollars.

Math was calculated by Frank and his team, but he did not speak of

what rate they calculated.

Contracts were paid.

THE ONLY WAY CONTRACTS COULD HAVE BEEN PAID : If RV was authorized by the IMF.

(again, this does not mean for us yet to go cash in)

Parliment back next month.

in 2 more weeks, M's 100 days are up.

Mechanism to use the new rate, rank believes has

been RELEASED.

This adds confidence to other contracts sitting out there waiting to be paid.

From NOW to JUNE 30th is the MOST likely timeframe for the RV.

Frank restates : Oil will go up and down 2 more times before the blessing comes.

Sterelization comes in many forms.

He reiterates "BP GOT PAID !!!" Only if you open the budget to release the

mechanism to PAY BP.

ON IRAQIA TV

*Meetings for security ministers have been constantly going on

BEHIND CLOSED DOORS.

(I missed what he said about Barzani in Baghdad…sorry)

*Parliment to FINISH ALL MINISTERS IN JUNE

*JUNE 7th END OF 100 DAYS for M

* KOREA Elec. Co. brought in 25,000 Megawatts (grid ??)

— With the electricity, equipment, hours, pay, all this will add to

MUCH HIGHER INFLATION UNLESS THEY RAISE THE RATE OF THEIR CURRENCY !

*M is going to all department heads to check on ALL OF THEM. WHY ?

(Franks Opinion) Making sure the GOI is READY………..

FRANK believes that CH7 was lifted without OUR knowing it.

EVENING

guardian says to (18:06:56):

speak of the angel

mailman17 says to (18:06:57):

JUSAT READING UP A BIT

dinarfrank says to (18:07:01):

Hello

mailman17 says to (18:07:29):

THAT ARTICLE SHOULD NOT BE CONFUSED WITH THE DFI EXPIRING..2 DIFFERENT THING

HEY FRANK

THIS EXSTENSION IS MINOR

flowergirl says to (18:08:32):

hi MM17

mailman17 says to (18:08:37):

AND GIVES OBAMA THE HINDESIGHT TO ACTUALLY WARN IRAQ THAT HE WILL PUT THE SCREWS TO THEM JUNE 30TH IF THEY DO NOT ACCOMPLISH A FORMED GOVT

HI FG

KINDA LIKE GIVING A KID A PIECE OF CANDY AND TELLING HIM HE CAN HAVE THE WHOLE BAG IF HE BEHAVES

AND WE ALREADY KNOW THE UN IS SUPER PISSED OFF

PATIENCE..LET THIS UNFOLD

cheeks says to (18:10:31):

yo..mail..17

mailman17 says to (18:10:49):

THIS IS HIS WAY OF SAYING WE CAN GET ALONG BUT YOU HAVE TO DO YOUR PART ALSO

EVE CHEEKS

KNOW WHAT I MEAN?

cheeks says to (18:11:08):

eve..sir

flowergirl says to (18:11:16):

yup

mailman17 says to (18:11:17):

MED AND I BOTH THINK THIS WONT GO PAST JUNE 1ST

flowergirl says to (18:12:41):

something is cooking...

mailman17 says to (18:12:45):

IF IT DID GO TO JUNE 1ST, THAT WOULD GIVE MALIKI 6 DAYS TILL HIS 100 ARE UP

cheeks says to (18:12:45):

bought..use...trailer..today...for..400.Bucks...6x 12..enclosed

tmac096 says to (18:12:51):

if it does time to break out the baseball bats, right!

mailman17 says to (18:12:56):

COOL

cheeks says to (18:13:03):

me...not...pass...june

mailman17 says to (18:13:32):

PRETTY MUCH TMAC...BUT THE ROSTER WILL BE A BIG ONE..COUNTRIES AND THE UN IN ADDITION TO THE US

I AM NOT WORRIED IN THE SLIGHTEST...WE ARE ALMOST HOME

tmac096 says to (18:14:12):

tell them to take a number and get in line behind us.

mailman17 says to (18:14:31):

THE THING ABOUT BEING AT THIS JUNCTION IS THE ONLY NEWS WE ARE TRULY LOOKING FOR IS FORMATION

WE ALREADY KNOW SHABS IS READY

THE IMF IS READY...AND I AGREE WITH SOMETHING I READ THAT IT WONT TAKE BUT A MATTER OF DAYS TO FILL IN THE NEW PRES OF THE IMF...

HE OR SHE IS ALREADY BRIEFED ON THIS ANYWAY MOST LIKELY

FRANCE

MORONS

THE EMERGENCY SESSIONS BEING HELD ARE GOOD...AND ALTHOUGH THEY HAVE DONE THIS IN THE PAST, I DO BELIEVE SOMETHING WILL COME OUT OF THIS

POP IMO WONT LET THESE GUYS SEE ONE DAY OF VACATION TILL IT IS

OK..DIN DIN TIME...BBL

Edited by easyrider

I guess the one sensible thing is this....nothing makes much sense anymore. The people in the ME have never thought like we do and never will. Always predictable in that they are very unpredictable?????? Still think the hidden powers are pulling strings. Did see a post elsewhere that made a little sense? Stated that terrorists, gangs, criminals had huge holdings as well as stand up folks and that some tracking was taking place. How do they know such stuff? Seems kinda difficult to track that much dinar.

perspectives? :blink:

I guess the one sensible thing is this....nothing makes much sense anymore. The people in the ME have never thought like we do and never will. Always predictable in that they are very unpredictable?????? Still think the hidden powers are pulling strings. Did see a post elsewhere that made a little sense? Stated that terrorists, gangs, criminals had huge holdings as well as stand up folks and that some tracking was taking place. How do they know such stuff? Seems kinda difficult to track that much dinar.

perspectives? :blink:

I often wonder if their unpredicticalidy, is due in fact that they are reserved, they have never had what we have been given in the US. Keep in mind I am by no means

bashing, but I do feel ME especially, view The US as the Bully, we, in thier eyes are greedy and spoiled, Beg to differ? well I personally won't. They know we hold tons of thier

cash, in hopes of getting fat, I wonder how that sits with them. The Pic of all that cash with the big stacks of Dinar was amazing, don't know if you have seen it. but that picture

did make me think about your last statment.. The pic was in I believe the same postings you are refering too...........

one thing i do no about this. if u don't look too hard at things. u will find what u r looking for. i make calls and i don,t get calls. but when i do make one, i do get the info i wont. and the next day it shows up. don't be like other people. say this say that. make sure, u can back it up 100%. THE craziest thing i've seen, was when the sites went down. i was rolling on that one. people will play with u. if u let them. so, don't never do that. because that will show them how weak ur