Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Has anyone executed?

Hello to all'

Has anyone performed & executed the necessary documents so that you can view your Warka accounts on line???????

Because i downloaded the form from the forum however it seems a bit vague at the yop of the application, when it asks for banking info, and P.O. BOx does that mean for our bank that we bank from in the US.??????? Weird why would they ask for our US account#, branch, and P.O. Box if we want to see our Warka accounts???

I am slightly confused'

• Upvote 1

Hello to all'

Has anyone performed & executed the necessary documents so that you can view your Warka accounts on line???????

Because i downloaded the form from the forum however it seems a bit vague at the yop of the application, when it asks for banking info, and P.O. BOx does that mean for our bank that we bank from in the US.??????? Weird why would they ask for our US account#, branch, and P.O. Box if we want to see our Warka accounts???

I am slightly confused'

If you have an account with Warka just email c.accounts <c.accounts@warka-bank-iq.com> and tell them that you want online access and authorize them to take 15000 dinar from your account and give them authorization to email you you password. Once you receive login and change your password.

Mike

Slade - be nice to Izzy! He/she's fairly new & not many posts. Would like to encourage everyone to ask questions that needs help. Most everyone on here is eager to help out the newbies. Sometimes reading all the posts & literature still doesn't make the light click on - a direct helpful answer to a posted question would be nice! Izzy, let us know if you're not successful and we'll see if we can help further. paperboy

• Upvote 3

Would you post these questions if you were having the same problems with Bank of America (for example)??

Seriously folks....this is your money...other people don't really care...if you opened an account on the other side of the planet then you should DEF make sure you know how to access YOUR business....OMG

Seriously, you are a jerk and you go against the grain of what this site is all about. Grow up...your snotty elitist attitude is what really is out of line.

• Upvote 3

Izzy: have you had any success in getting your online acct set up? I'm actually having an issue receiving ANY communication from Warka right now. I've emailed a few different departments several times over the last month and nothing. It hasn't been like this in the past. My gut tells me they are overwhelmed with "stuff" which makes me think a lot of their infrastructure is changing...?

Izzy: have you had any success in getting your online acct set up? I'm actually having an issue receiving ANY communication from Warka right now. I've emailed a few different departments several times over the last month and nothing. It hasn't been like this in the past. My gut tells me they are overwhelmed with "stuff" which makes me think a lot of their infrastructure is changing...?

Debit card at atm says account not found and now my online account says password expired. Contact your system admin.

I have emailed them four times in the last two weeks and still have not got an answer to my problems. I dont feel to good about warka anymore.

The debit card has been for a few months. This is going to be bad when we rv and I cant get my money out. Kamm