Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FRANK FEB 4th

pirate

Good evening Family,

We are still at work but I have to get this post out to you in a condensed form. First of all yes I saw the article entitled “Sharks Fall to Iraqi Territorial Waters”. Some of you wanted me to make a comment on it so here goes…………..no comment……..LOL. Can you imagine if I explained it with the confusion that the pink word caused across the internet a few days ago? I feel bad when I am copied and pasted with no further explanation. The human mind can create some amazing scenarios to my postings that are copied. So instead let me tell you to read the last sentence of this article. That should tell you that the article is communicating to others. By the way……..look up what whales or sharks swim in the gulf.

The latest intel on investment company X . They received a De La Rue machine with instructions on how to run it. Pics of all denoms. Why would an investment company do this…….they are not a bank? Earlier intel on company X said that it would be a conflict of interest if their employees purchased dinars after the 8th. If they possess them now it was okay. So IMO…….this company will tell it’s customers that if they have dinars they can bring them into the firm and exchange them for a higher rate than they could get at a bank. Then they could also invest their earnings into company X’s portfolios.

I am still at 9.6 for the 8th. Please keep in mind that our Monday bleeds into their Tuesday.

I was asked a lot today about the 150 rumor for the 16th. My only comment is ……..it is not my intel. Yet one should respect all info in order to make a proper decision. I just have never been of the belief that the IQD will come back as a ……..de-valuazation. It is an RI IMO……..causing the spread to start somewhere between 322/327.

I like your train of thought regarding a RI to the 3.22/3.27 level. Not because it means more money for me BUT it is a more reasonable rate. Let's keep in mind that in 1985 the rate was around 3.26. But that was then. You would need $1.99 today for the same buying power of $1.00 in 1985. So an RI of $3.25 only gets us half the power it had in 1985. When some people are talking about only 10 cents, I think they have lost their mind. Even a rate of $1.45 is too low. In fact, a RI of $3.25 is only HALF the buying power of the same rate in 1985 and is too low. I used the following link to calculate buying power. http://data.bls.gov/cgi-bin/cpicalc.pl

I like your train of thought regarding a RI to the 3.22/3.27 level. Not because it means more money for me BUT it is a more reasonable rate. Let's keep in mind that in 1985 the rate was around 3.26. But that was then. You would need $1.99 today for the same buying power of $1.00 in 1985. So an RI of $3.25 only gets us half the power it had in 1985. When some people are talking about only 10 cents, I think they have lost their mind. Even a rate of $1.45 is too low. In fact, a RI of $3.25 is only HALF the buying power of the same rate in 1985 and is too low. I used the following link to calculate buying power. http://data.bls.gov/cgi-bin/cpicalc.pl

morrisw2, you are correct to a certain point. But what you are not calculating is the "inflation" of the Iraq Dinar at the same time (if things had progressed in Iraq like they did here in the states). You are sort of comparing apples to oranges. A dollar in 1985 would have bought 0.3 Dinar (1/3.25) at that time. If they RI at 3.22 then it would be basically the same as in 1985 (1/3.22). You are confusing buying power with currency exchange rate. Exchange rate was 1 to 3.25 and now would be 1 to 3.22. That has nothing to do with buying power. Buying power is what stuff you can get with it. "Inflation", by the way, is actually a misnomer. It should be called devaluation. Because the stuff costs the same (ie, same work is required to grow food as in 1985), but the currency is worth less. Thus, "higher prices". But, it's not called devaluation because then the bankers and economists who worship fiat currency would be exposed for the snakes that they really are.

Finally, someone who knows what they are talking about. Inflation works on both sides of the equation.

morrisw2, you are correct to a certain point. But what you are not calculating is the "inflation" of the Iraq Dinar at the same time (if things had progressed in Iraq like they did here in the states). You are sort of comparing apples to oranges. A dollar in 1985 would have bought 0.3 Dinar (1/3.25) at that time. If they RI at 3.22 then it would be basically the same as in 1985 (1/3.22). You are confusing buying power with currency exchange rate. Exchange rate was 1 to 3.25 and now would be 1 to 3.22. That has nothing to do with buying power. Buying power is what stuff you can get with it. "Inflation", by the way, is actually a misnomer. It should be called devaluation. Because the stuff costs the same (ie, same work is required to grow food as in 1985), but the currency is worth less. Thus, "higher prices". But, it's not called devaluation because then the bankers and economists who worship fiat currency would be exposed for the snakes that they really are.