Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Posting news not relevant

katshamm

Over the last few months the news section contains all the daily news of Iraq. The majority posted have little reads and no comments.

If I want to know the full news I can go to a paper and read myself. A few months ago the news section was extremely helpful.

For those of us who come and go on this site it is very difficult to weed through the non relevent articles.

I appreciate the news, however the articles with meaning are now buried and take to long to sort through.

The last few weeks the real articles of interest get lost. Many people have commented they can't find an article for a reference relevant to a new article of importance.

Suggestion to ADAM..... A news section for daily news vs Dinar news?? JMO

• Upvote 2

I couldn't disagree more, the news section is the most important part of the forum, just one section, you never know wht tidbit in a apparently non dinar article will have an effect on the dinar and the economy of Iraq.

Edited by chilli24

Pardon me. The title of the forum is in fact "Iraq and Dinar related News", which does not require the filtering of news articles for your convenience. Almost all events in Iraq on a daily basis pertain in some way to effect our investments. There are people that have been on this site for years and spend much of their time finding NEWS articles to post for the convenience of all. I personally find your comments very self centered and insulting to those that work hard here. Just saying.

• Upvote 1

Pardon me. The title of the forum is in fact "Iraq and Dinar related News", which does not require the filtering of news articles for your convenience. Almost all events in Iraq on a daily basis pertain in some way to effect our investments. There are people that have been on this site for years and spend much of their time finding NEWS articles to post for the convenience of all. I personally find your comments very self centered and insulting to those that work hard here. Just saying.

Wait a second dflake. I didn't say that the work of those folks that post the news was a bad thing. I only agreed with the original poster that opening another topic for news that relates to the IQD would be a good idea. Ultimately, it is up to Adam. My opinion would be that having a news topic for relevant articles would make it easier for those that are interested in just that topic and not interested in all the news of the day in Iraq that doesn't help in our quest for knowledge on the RV.

• Upvote 2

Wait a second dflake. I didn't say that the work of those folks that post the news was a bad thing. I only agreed with the original poster that opening another topic for news that relates to the IQD would be a good idea. Ultimately, it is up to Adam. My opinion would be that having a news topic for relevant articles would make it easier for those that are interested in just that topic and not interested in all the news of the day in Iraq that doesn't help in our quest for knowledge on the RV.

Noted :)

Sometimes it is hard to determine exactly where an article would fall, categorically, if an article is headlined in a political manner, when in fact it also would contain reference to dinar, which happens quite often, which header would it be place under. Both?? That is a lot of posting. Perhaps the poster could take a minute and make a notation under the title as to what the article pertains to. I have attempted that in the past, that could be an option to the person browsing the posts, so as not to have to open each article. Again a member would have to scroll through each headline post and read notation. Hmmm, no easy solution. :)