Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where will you wanna live post RV?!

tjfoz

seems like from some of your visits to chat (please correct me if I am wrong here) you don't even think this will happen --- you've either wasted all of our time with those visits --- had a change of heart --- or are just as full of it as those we call "gurus".

I'll be the one to step in and MOD the MOD... Keep it clean PVS.This topic didn't leave any room for bashing. He/she posted on a daydream thread.Nothing wrong with that. Remember...as a mod,you are setting an example as to how the rest of us should behave in posts.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Staying in Belize.....for home base....buying used cruise ship... traveling the world if possible providing medical to children and elderly...while providing great accomodations for doctors and their families on 6-12 month stints.... that's the first plan... may have to downsize depending !?! I'd rather dream and ask God for alot and get some of it then dream and ask for a little and get all of it..... :D

there were a couple of nice looking islands for sale in belize. one was around $250,000

seems like from some of your visits to chat (please correct me if I am wrong here) you don't even think this will happen --- you've either wasted all of our time with those visits --- had a change of heart --- or are just as full of it as those we call "gurus".

I'm gonna buy the house next to PVS cause she seems like she would be a really fun neighbor. :blink:

• Upvote 1