Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI currency auction 12/5/11

RSSKelton: That sounds familiar to me as well. I have been watching this site for several months but I do not recall who may have posted it.

I know that feeling... You read so much, you recall hearing a particular instance, a piece of information, or something of that degree & you can not remember for the life of you where you heard it.

For example, I recall reading somewhere how someone stated that Shabibi was a genius for his idea of setting up the sale of their currency to make payments that the GOI was unable to do due to the sanctions placed upon them & their oil revenue was going to the DFI fund. What I came to find out was that the CBI uses foreign reserves to pay the foreign debt & I was wondering if those funds were being replenished. According to what I have heard, Yes & No. So, the reserves in a sense, are technically short in comparisson to what is "owed to them."

But, even for the instance you refer too, I have heard that too..... I think the low volume is a drying up of or drop in exchanges. Therefore, prior to an imminent RV, we may see an increase due to the idea that the closer we get more people may become informed of what is about to happen. Causing a slight run on the banks. I think that is why the prediction is held to that degree.

Ok, don't hold me to this, but it seems I read somewhere that the auctions would go low (last week) then, just before RV, Spike upwards again (this week) , just before drying up altogether. Please don't ask me for a link to that because I have been searching for the past hour and can't find where I saw it. Other than news, I don't visit other dinar sites often and am almost certain I read it in our forum. I think I know who wrote it, and they are a very well respected member of our (DV) community, but will ask them and make sure I am right, as well as get their reasoning and permission to share before I just throw it out here. :)

RSS

Hey bud ,very good, and simple explaination for the seasoned dinar vet as well as the newbie. Prompt, precise and accurate reply. I appreciate your sharing.

RSS

If you know who wrote it you could go to "Members" look up his -her name and look for the post under their name, you may find it there. Hope this helps. You may have already tried this, if so, ignore this suggestion.

flyeaglefly

GO RV>>>>>>>>>>>>>

sorry to be this way but as someone who has seen these auction numbers for a long time now IMO

it appears that it really doesnt matter what they are or what they are going to be

they have been high, low , "zero," and everything in between since i started noticing the numbers

show up on this site and still nothing changes with regards to the rate of the iqd

the rate of the iqd is locked in place no matter what happens with the auctions, it doesnt go up or down

the perfect example is all the hype that followed this supposed "sterilization" that showed up last week

someday the rate of the iqd may change and i dont think the auctions are going to tell us anything

i think the auctions are independent of the possible rate change and wont give us a clue as to when.

they can change the rate whenever they feel like it, if they ever will, and the auctions will be there regardless

because money will still move between all their banks everyday

wish it was really that easy and would clue us in as to when the rate may change but

once again just my thoughts till i see something otherwise

cws

• Upvote 1