Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Aloha from California

Have spent the last year and a half having an adventure in the jungles and lava on the big island. Back in California, invested in the dinar, and really look forward to reading all your daily posts. Thanks for all the info everyone. No matter how things turn out, just happy being along for this amazing ride.

ps. the mosquitos in the jungle are out of control!

sorry!!! wrong section

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Have spent the last year and a half having an adventure in the jungles and lava on the big island. Back in California, invested in the dinar, and really look forward to reading all your daily posts. Thanks for all the info everyone. No matter how things turn out, just happy being along for this amazing ride.

sorry!!! wrong section

How was it? Plan on movin there after said RV!

sorry!!! wrong section

Aloha from Oahu and welcome our site.

How was it? Plan on movin there after said RV!

it was awesome until i got rock fever. in my humble opinion i would choose beach over jungle - on the big island check out kona

Aloha from Oahu and welcome our site.

mahalo!

it was awesome until i got rock fever. in my humble opinion i would choose beach over jungle - on the big island check out kona

mahalo!

"shi++y" haha lookin at Kohala Ranch, Kohala dist. Sunny.HOT! jungle too rainy/cloudy, short drive.