Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE END OF CHAPTER 7 In FEBRUARY

pirate

The end of Chapter VII in the next month

Posted 31/01/2010

Iraqi diplomatic efforts to persuade the international community to turn off the weapons of mass destruction close to success which is no longer between them and achieved only the Optional Protocol to the Safeguards Agreement with the International Atomic Energy Agency, which is still awaiting parliamentary approval.

It is expected Adviser to the Prime Minister of Legal Affairs Mohammed Fadhil Jawad, said a UN Security Council decided to get out of Iraq the provisions of Chapter VII in February (February) next, and hurt you will be only the settlement of some contracts signed with dozens of companies in the framework of the memorandum of understanding on oil for food program.

But Jawad pointed out that the Iraqi government to sign the Additional Protocol to obtain a certificate from the International Atomic Energy Agency confirms absence of weapons of mass destruction awaits approval by Congress.

http://translate.google.com/translat...ate.google.com

Once Chapter 7 is lifted, Iraq will have to revalue its currency asap but not necessarily in February 2010 because of the final decision of both IMF and the World Bank to do so in assisting the RV success only after PM Maliki may be re-elected next. Remember it takes two hands to clap and Iraq only has one hand now.

You can clap with one hand.

Just tip your head forward and slap the back of your neck.

Learned that from Will Smith.

That is a sure thing to do but it is still not a clap because it is a slap. Thanks! Okay, you can move forward to let me park my car a little bit more. Next one, please.

Once Chapter 7 is lifted, Iraq will have to revalue its currency asap but not necessarily in February 2010 because of the final decision of both IMF and the World Bank to do so in assisting the RV success only after PM Maliki may be re-elected next. Remember it takes two hands to clap and Iraq only has one hand now.

You mentioned before that if they were cleared of Chap. 7 their money should be reinstated back to its original value before they were attacked. 3.22 I think you mentioned. Or did I read you right. and if so, do you still think so? By the way I have a hand up whenever Iraq wants to start clapping.

So where is the big suprise in all of this. All 5 members of the UNSC have been paid off by contracts in Iraq and have a vested interest in seeing Iraq get off chapter VII. Here in lays the hopes of a spark plug to the world economy. Poor Kuwait, the cards are stacked against you. You may as well fold your hand now and join the world community and go along. You have abused your role as spoiler so it is time to kiss up and make your nieghbor to the north a friend. Otherwise you risk isolation both in the ME and abroad - CLOSE, STALL, OR POSTPONE THOSE COMPENSATION FILES. iT IS IN your BEST INTEREST.

You mentioned before that if they were cleared of Chap. 7 their money should be reinstated back to its original value before they were attacked. 3.22 I think you mentioned. Or did I read you right. and if so, do you still think so? By the way I have a hand up whenever Iraq wants to start clapping.

Iraq has a legal ministry for national law matters and I believe it has many intelligent judges and barristers-at-law to gather around PM Maliki as advisors when Chapter 7 is to be lifted in his presence. They will be demanding for Chapter 7 to reinstate Iraq first which should constitute its original currency rate at all-time high that plummeted its rate to all-time low in the same year in 1995 primarily caused by Chapter 7 resolutions pertaining to oil-for-food programme in the very first place. If someone accuses you of a wrong thing you did not commit, would you demand that the law should reinstate you to return to your original status or lesser in status? You don't need to be a lawyer to understand this but you must have a common sense at least.