Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No guru here and no contacts in Iraq, Washington or the moon but Do have some rumor food for thought. It's been discussed before but there is always the chance that some of the conspiracy thoughts could have a LOT more bearing on the RV than we would like to believe. Most folks that do their due diligence and sort out facts from fantasy know their are power brokers calling shots on more world events than we like to believe.

Some folks think the super wealthy don't care for us peons making a few measley millions. Really? Personally I would not agree to that as suddenly a bunch of average people are running around with new found wealth. Gee! They may have to hire new maids, butlers. waiters, doctors, maybe even new attorneys. (Even professional people could use some extra wealth.) We are talking about the FILTHY RICH that have been handed billions by their ancestors and the position of authority they think is rightfully theirs.

Just a question to ponder. Why do the Bilderbergers meet in such secrecy and security? Because they don't want us to know what they are doing??? Maybe it is too sinister??? Just a lot of unanswered questions that seem to be manipulated by powers that are not accessible.

Maybe they have nothing to do with Iraq's future and the RV but when you consider the wealth that a few companies will be generating, greed can trump moral value on any given day.

We need to hope for the best, expect a lttle less and be cautious about believing all we have been conditioned to believe since entering this life.

Cheers and blessings to all and if any of you know good web sites to help the rest of us become better educated about things...please share. Search Solari...seems like a good one for starters as it has some credible info. Peace

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You are very close, I never heard of Dinars until January and that was through information on the Elites, and that is when I knew this is a real chance to play in their game.

Just a word of caution...the more rabbit holes you look into, the closer you will be to the next level of conciousness:

http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith_Rothschild.htm

The House of Rothschild- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_wkVJcH65s

Endgame Full Length -

http://www.corbettreport.com/articles/20100528_bilderberg_agenda.htm

http://bilderbergbook.com/

http://issuesoncall.blogspot.com/2011/04/2011-bilderberg-group-similar-agenda-to.html

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/the_rockefeller_bloodline.htm

Reflections and Warnings -

Freedom to Fascism - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUpZhhbKUBo

New World Order Documentary - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLpWpxJl648&feature=watch_response_rev

Illuminati a Myth? -

Police State 4 -

Chemtrails-What in the world are they Spraying? -

These are just a few introductions into what is going on....may make time go faster while waiting for this RV to click.

PS...other sites to watch..www.rense.com ....www.drudgereport.com....http://globalresearch.ca/

Edited by Candinar

Candinar...thanks for sharing....you are right on target!

Np problem....it's just a few starters for anyone to get curious, I always tell people don't believe anything you see until you go research it for yourself.

This all goes back to the Sumerians and all there Gods and Scriptures, and we know where that was.....Iraq.

there are many things in this world that remain inexplicable :

baalbek1_top1.gif

This article introduces and discusses new discoveries made in the colossal ruins at Baalbek, Lebanon, and the possibility they are evidence of a past supercivilization or, at least, technically advanced civilization of “prehistory.”

Overview

Baalbek is the name of an archeological site in Lebanon. In Roman times it was known as Heliopolis or City of the Sun. An example of how ancient is the site can be found in that its holiest area (in pagan times) was the Temple of Baal-Jupiter — a hybrid between the ancient Canaanite god Baal (lord) and the Roman Jupiter.

Moreover, this temple was built on a “tel” or ruin mound, indicating a place that had long been held sacred, though what had caused this area to be significant or “sacred” is unknown.

baalbek_1.jpg

A panorama of ancient Baalbek, seen from a nearby hill.

The ruins are the Roman temples of Bacchus (foreground) and Baal-Jupiter.

message from a long time "friend"

The one-line official consciousness with which you are familiar says, "The world is not safe. I cannot trust it. Nor can I trust the conditions of experience or the conditions of my own existence. Nor can I trust myself."

You have an entire civilization and world set up about those beliefs I have just given you: that the universe is not safe; that you must defend yourselves from enemies that come from without, and worst of all, from enemies that are within.

And so indeed do you feel uneasy, and set up your barriers, and run as fast as you can, in whatever way given you, from those enemies that are the result of a one-line official kind of consciousness.

The one-line stage of consciousness was necessary... But that stage contained within it its own impetus. It set up challenges that could not be solved at that stage of consciousness, and that would automatically lead you into other strands of awareness. Only then can you say – and listen, now – 'I live in a safe universe.'

The belief in an unsafe universe sets up certain habits of resistance, and more practically, of self-protection. The

resistance is protective. It shows itself in fears that seem perfectly realistic, and indeed highly practical.

In an unsafe universe you run your personal life along certain lines. You do not trust good fortune; indeed, it seems practical not to trust it. It does not seem to belong in an unsafe universe.

In an unsafe universe, you believe that something good will be fought over.

You are so used to feeling unsafe that you consider alarm of one kind or another as a realistic approach to life.

The idea of prevention is always based upon fear – for you do not want to prevent something that is joyful.

You try to say, "The universe is safe," and then you watch the news on television or read the newspaper and you say, "What lie is this? How can the universe be safe when I read about wholesale murder, war, trickery and greed?

You cannot say "I live in a safe universe, but I am threatened by the economic problems of my state," move to Pennsylvania, or to Timbuktu. It will make no difference, because the threat will follow you and erupt in one way or another while you believe in that system.

As long as you believe that you dwell in a universe that is a threat, you must defend yourself against it.

As long as you believe that the self is flawed...you must also defend yourself against yourself, and how can you then trust the voice of the psyche?

When people are convinced that the self is untrustworthy or that the universe is not safe, instead of luxuriating in the use of their abilities, exploring the physical and mental environments, they begin to pull in their realities – to contract their abilities, to over-control their environments.

They become frightened people.

When you begin to realize that you do indeed live in a safe universe, these patterns of reaction begin to break up.

The safe universe becomes "practical," where before it was not considered so. This means a great deal of energy is released.

You cannot equivocate. You cannot say, "I live in a safe universe but but but but" anything. The threat will follow you and erupt in one way or another.

You do live in a safe universe. You do. You need not believe that the world of the newspapers does not exist, but you must believe that the world cannot threaten you.

By such a belief you so atttract probabilities that you actually miss the threats that appear at one level of reality. In so doing, you not only help yourself but others as well, for they perceive your safety, and look for the reasons.

The panic reaction you sometimes imagine helps remind you of the panic in which many people spend whole portions of their lifetimes. The way to help them is to perfect your own craft – your beliefs – so that others can use them also.

You live in a safe universe. This is not only a valid psychic truth, but is the basis for cellular integrity.

You need not say, "The universe is safe," for, at your present levels that will only enrage you!

You say instead, "I live in a safe universe," and so you shall.

Ruburt said somewhere, "Sometimes you lean into the universe and feel it give." It is indeed yielding. It is not against you, nor is the world.

You are each gradually leaving the official level of consciousness behind, in that its beliefs no longer serve as your criteria of reality.

That reality exists, but it is not yours any longer.

You are tuning into another channel, experiencing a reality that is not only quite as real, but presents a far truer picture. It is as if you were on a hilltop, surrounded by clear brilliant air. You could still look down at the foggy valley below, and see that it existed. You would also realize that you were not down there anymore.

You cannot be hounded from one level of reality to another by a fear that you do not understand. You cannot be threatened in this life by so-called past existences.

The universe is with you and not against you.

Your fellow men are with you and not against you. When you realize that, then you reach those portions of your fellow men that are with you.

The universe does not give up on any of its creatures.

(Seth, humorously): I said it was a safe universe. I never said it was a perfect one.

Some people always feel safe and protected even when the events of their lives do not seem favorable.

Regardless of their own doubts and worries, such people feel themselves supported, and feel that in the end everything will work out to their advantage.

The greatest possible development allows the greatest possible security, for such development shows itself physically and in all other manners.

Abilities must be ultimately tied in with your greatest inner aspirations – not tied down by your fears.

Within yourself you recognize the validity of your own being. It is inviolate. It cannot be invaded or superseded by others, unless you acquiesce to such circumstances.

There is nothing in mental or physical reality that you ever need fear, for you are filled with the vitality of All That Is, and it protects you. You must simply allow it to do so.

A state of grace is provided you in which you can take action without care, without the anticipation of impediments.

When you thoroughly understand what is meant by the entire safe universe concept, then the physical, cultural climate is understood as a medium through which the ideal can be expressed. The ideal is meaningless if it is not physically manifest to one degree or another. The ideal seeks expression.

The safe universe search itself would lead to a completely different set of values and a new belief system.

pleasantvalleySunday... Good post and cause for thought. We should never live our lives in constant struggle and fear. Like black and white, day and night, and other opposites...there is evil on the balancing scale opposite good. As long as we live amongst the fox...not a bad idea to watch the hen house. cheers

there are many things in this world that remain inexplicable :

baalbek1_top1.gif

This article introduces and discusses new discoveries made in the colossal ruins at Baalbek, Lebanon, and the possibility they are evidence of a past supercivilization or, at least, technically advanced civilization of “prehistory.”

Overview

Baalbek is the name of an archeological site in Lebanon. In Roman times it was known as Heliopolis or City of the Sun. An example of how ancient is the site can be found in that its holiest area (in pagan times) was the Temple of Baal-Jupiter — a hybrid between the ancient Canaanite god Baal (lord) and the Roman Jupiter.

interesting...something along these lines might be the coral castle in Florida. A lot of mystery surrounds the creation of the coral castle due to the precision, the size, and the man credited for it. search coral castle Cheers

Moreover, this temple was built on a “tel” or ruin mound, indicating a place that had long been held sacred, though what had caused this area to be significant or “sacred” is unknown.

baalbek_1.jpg

A panorama of ancient Baalbek, seen from a nearby hill.

The ruins are the Roman temples of Bacchus (foreground) and Baal-Jupiter.

BaalBek has interesting questions...another wonder is the coral castle (search it) in southern Florida and the mysteries it conceals. Another mystery is the Babalonian rv???? :blink:

• Upvote 1