Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

An Email From My Personal Online Pal American Contractor:

Muhammad

Ladies and gentlemen,

Lend me your ears! I was personally encouraged by another site through his email to me in this late morning that we should do more research on Iraq's future to convince other naysayers or bashers who believed Iraq would not revalue its IQD in due course or not at all. I personally believe it must be done soon, if not sooner. When you click on the links, you decide whether Iraq may revalue IQD or not revalue IQD soon and whether Iraq may revalue IQD at a lower rate or at a higher rate to be on a par with all other foreign currency rates in the Middle East (ME). The rate of IQD might be in the long process of necessary preparations like going through other assessments to check things out and to see all legal procedures are carefully followed before it is announced to the whole world as a tradeable money fully-supported by its own powerful oil business and numerous other lucrative projects which keep coming in endlessly. To me, it cannot afford to lop their IQD to commit economic suicide like the North Korean regime has done itself greater economic harms.

1st link:

SAKCommodities, a full spectrum Import and Export Trading Company has opened the first foreign owned, operated and staffed, office downtown Baghdad, Iraq.

Our unique position affords us easy and virtually unrestricted access to our associates, partners, local nationals and governmental agencies to capitalize on Iraq's emerging market. We are the first company to provide eyes and ears on the ground in Baghdad, outside of the restrictive aspects of the fortified compounds, providing real-time business information in support of our clients.

SAKCommodities can assist your business, establish trading links, or exchange real time data.

www.sakcommodities.com/

2nd link:

Iraq's pro-active approach to Foreign Investment for 2010

/ EIN Presswire / In an effort to continue its outreach to sources of foreign investment funds, Ali Hati Mohammed Al Mousawe - the General Director of the National Media Center (NMC) for the Prime Minister's office invited SAK representatives: Larry Sowell, Ammar Mahdi and Ahmed Radi Hadi to the Council of Ministers Headquarters in Baghdad's International Zone to discuss ways in which the Prime Minister's Office and the Council of Ministers can coordinate their collaborative efforts with foreign investors.

The NMC has a significant role in the Prime Ministers' and Councils of Ministers redevelopment initiatives of the citizens of Iraq. The NMC is tasked to liaison between foreign Investors and the central government. It also serves as a broadcast link between the Investors and the Iraqis who will benefit the most from the 2010 initiatives. The NMC website, www.nmc.gov.iq , links the announcements of activities of all Ministries of Government, the National Investment Committee and outside investors to those seeking such information.

Former Iraqi Economics Channel anchor and freelance journalist, Maha Talib Ali Ali Marsomi, assisted in coordinating the meeting between SAK and the NMC. Maha Talib Ali Ali Marsomi is developing a series of articles chronicling the activities of one of the first foreign investment companies to have established a permanent office in Baghdad. "I hope I can do something to inspire my people. I hope that what I contribute will encourage businesses outside of Iraq to come here and invest."

Iraq's investment opportunities are far greater than Petroleum and Petroleum Exploration. Large scale redevelopment projects are on the construction schedule of several ministries for fiscal year 2010. It appears that for the first time since the 2003 liberation, the Iraqi Government and Ministries will spend significantly more on infrastructure improvements than security. Larry Sowell, SAK Project Director, stated all indications imply that 2010 will be a very good year, not only for SAK, but any company associated with infrastructure development. "Security in Baghdad is improving, contrary to the perception of recent events; Baghdad is becoming easier to navigate. I can move freely throughout the city everyday I travel."

We at SAK are grateful and encouraged that the National Media Center took the opportunity to invite our staff for comprehensive discussions regarding our investment strategy in Iraq. We welcome their offer to assist our company in pursuit of our long term objective in Iraq whenever and wherever possible. We look forward to a long standing collaboration with the National Media Center and their staff for the benefit of the Iraqi people.

Sanna Al Kassir in conjunction with its partners operates offices in Australia, China, Dubai, Jordan, Lebanon, Switzerland, Saudi Arabia and the United States and has maintained an active presence in Iraq since early 2005

SAK corporate website www.sakcommodities.com

www.einnews.com/.../70132-iraq-s-pro-active-approach-to-foreign-investment-for-2010 -

For all media inquires in Arabic contact Ammar Mahdi +964 770 971 4477, in English +964 780 019 1674, and in the United States Luke Sestito 001 859 802 8494

Thanks for the info. I've been following AC for a long time and they seem to always be right, for example: another site use to say that the RV is months away, now they are at a Month to Month predictions. No RV for the Month of Feb. and to me thats a good sign.

I had a nightmare about another site last night! I dont know where it came from...seriously

shannybelle27,

Iraq should put you together with the horse head watermark in each and every Iraqi Dinar for lovely memory to all your secret admirers around. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. You look good in front and you look sexy by your back side. Naughty naughty!

This is how much I am addicted to dv..I had a dream that I kept trying to call DV and no one answered and then I got this txt msg from american contractors saying I was no longer allowed to contact Dv and automatically made me a member of their site(american contractors)...I was so scared! lol..this is a real dream

I love that idea!!!..haha you should be my rep and see what you can do about that! lol

Probably, Iraqi government will have me hanged like the roasted Peking ducks sold in many restaurants in China if they found me printing fake IQD with you beside the horse head watermark in each and every banknote of ours. LOL in my grave?

This is how much I am addicted to dv..I had a dream that I kept trying to call DV and no one answered and then I got this txt msg from american contractors saying I was no longer allowed to contact Dv and automatically made me a member of their site(american contractors)...I was so scared! lol..this is a real dream

Let me decipher your dream. Your intuition told you that another site might be your American Idol, perhaps! Hey! I am jealous! LOL!

Ya its a friends family's horse...and the dream was not good...a nightmare! lol

Next time, ask me over. I am willing to be your volunteered personal bodyguard whenever you need me to be with you. I am warm and I am a Karate master under rokudan (六段:ろくだん): sixth degree black belt as well. Free coaching for you. When I was young I always admired the late Bruce Lee for his flying kicks.