Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ISX Announcement today

THOR

Thanks Leroy hey im no economic advisor but they have scheduled a meeting for FEB 21 to discuss what happened in 2009 and i would suggest how they will manage there new found capital in 2010 and until then they will suspend trading on the 8th of FEB until these issues are sorted out. To me that says something is going to happen on FEB 7TH .

Anyone care to comment please

I thought there had already been an announcement of a sale of stock by Warka (including a special deal to current stockholders and customers) that would increase their capital position. Some of you Warka guys should be able to weigh in on this one.

This is their yearly meeting. What their saying is their increasing their capital holding from 75B to 250B.

They will be giving out free shares to their current share holders plus the opportunity to buy each share

at 1 dinar up to 150%. With the 33% percent shares their giving out I should have close to 2M shares...

The General Authority of the company the Bank of Warka on Sunday, 2010/2/21

03/02/2010 07:00 the company announced the Bank of Warka on the convening of the general authority on الاحدالموافق 2010/2/21 at 11:10 am on Club Hall upper to discuss the final accounts for 2009 and the adoption of Muksum-profits for 2009 and increase the company's capital of (75) to (250) billion dinars in accordance with article (55/II) و(55/I) will be to stop the circulation of the company's shares as of 2010/2/8