Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bin Laden, the pedifile

pokerplayer

When Amal al-Sadah, 18, became the fifth wife of 43-year-old Osama bin Laden in 2000, she was "a quiet, polite, easygoing and confident teenager," a relative says in an exclusive interview.

Makes me wonder what the Muslim lifestyle and way of life is about? She was young enough to be a daughter. Sure we have are share of weirdos, but that is exceptable over there. Granted, not all Muslims follow that route, but really? 43 and 18? ewwww, that's just plain nasty.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/meast/05/07/yemen.bin.laden.wife/index.html?hpt=C1

pp

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

When Amal al-Sadah, 18, became the fifth wife of 43-year-old Osama bin Laden in 2000, she was "a quiet, polite, easygoing and confident teenager," a relative says in an exclusive interview.

Makes me wonder what the Muslim lifestyle and way of life is about? She was young enough to be a daughter. Sure we have are share of weirdos, but that is exceptable over there. Granted, not all Muslims follow that route, but really? 43 and 18? ewwww, that's just plain nasty.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/meast/05/07/yemen.bin.laden.wife/index.html?hpt=C1

pp

"they" are just trying to demonize Bin laden even more than he's already been.....to help the sheep...oops..i mean.... the public "hate' him even more and justify his death 10 years ago.

there is a saying: energy flows where attention goes".

as for the pedophile thing....nah....18 is old enough and 43 your olds these days look like they're in their 30's....it's all good. there are plenty of westerners who marry with this age difference....it doesn't make them pedophiles.

don't give these silly stories any attention....and have a brilliant, positive day.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Aren't there some Mormons out there that like that kind of stuff. Young ones, old ones, more than one. Weird huh? Given, not all Mormons do that but wow what a strange lifestyle right here in our own country!

yup, you're right. they are the fundamentalist Mormons...the larger, and break-away, group of Mormons do not do those things. do a search for Mormon symbols...pretty revealing...

sadder yet to me is that they make television programs that almost justify if not glorify stuff like this.

exactly PVS...like I say...energy flows where attention goes..."they" WANT your attention to go there....for whatever reasons....

by the way....RE: your role as Moderator...thank you for all that you do.

I think realistically this thread might open for some really valid discussion that our current society could use. Unfortunately that society has too many sensitive people that would be too easily offended. Or maybe, I'm wrong, wouldn't that be awesome!?

I do agree with you, but I see the " Nasty's" are out tonite and believe this thread should be locked to save the Mods the grief of dealing with it.

JMHO, pp

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2