Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Not Receiving Adam's E-Mails

When has the last VIP email been sent out ? Cause I haven't recieved one in about a month or so too !

Last VIP email was a few weeks ago, I will send one this week.

Can a test texted and e-mail message be sent at a given time so we know for sure we are on the list for both?

I will also send a general message to the whole forum.

FYI, you are not listed as VIP so you won't get any text messages and you also will not get the VIP message(s).

jj123 has never recieve an email - I have but he hasn't - I verified everything was correct on his account. - thanks - I agree a test would be great on both text and email

As long as you have your phone number entered as instructed here ( http://iqd.me/l/text ) there is no need for a test text - we have the most comprehensive technology in the world running our text service. In fact, any VIP member that doesn't have text capability can simply enter a home phone number and you will get a recorded message - the system sorts and detects automatically. :twothumbs: