Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Should all finical aid to Pakistan end immediately?

Qman

Cut off the money is one option...(they won't do it)

The other option would be for the POTUS to grow a pair and take a firm hand with his friends in pahhhhkeeeestahhhhhn (as he pronounces it) wink.gif

I SAY GET A DAM REFUND FOR THE 50 BILLION WE GAVE THEM AND SHUT THE FRIGGN DOOR !!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

A lot of people seem to think it's complicated. I don't, in fact, I think it's very simple... Why pay a society that hates us? Protects and funnels money to our enemies. What because they have nukes? So what! President Musharaff (however its spelled) was one of our last allies in that country. While not everyone supports Al Qeada or hates us, alot of them do. Why should we pay them to arm these groups directly or indirectly? They should help us clean house and shouldn't be secretive about it. Tell Al Qaeda supporters thier wrong and if they can't learn to live in peace then we're comming after them. Nuff said!

Edited by roger01

I vote NO. After all, they do own nuke weapons and I would sincerely not like to tick them off. They just may be crazy enough to want"revenge" on us and aim them our way.

First off their Nukes are short to medium range weapons so you do not need to fret. Pakistan is petrified of India invading them and they have been for centuries. I agree though we should suspend ALL foreign aid given the US is BROKE. And as Roger said out of over a hundred countries we support Russia included most of them hate us. Where is the logic in this? Suffice to say if any country even winced at Nuke Posturing We could more than scare the SH$T outa them all. Trust me we have plenty of weapons to defend us.

• Upvote 1