Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Newbie Question

Never heard of dinar untill recently, my neighbor turned me on to it. Researched a bit, like what I saw, bought a bit online, pleasant transaction. The Question is, are any banks that have dinar? I don't like waiting for the mailman. Thanks

I could be wrong but I believe 5/3rd Bank recently stopped selling Dinar. Also Capital One has also stopped selling Dinar as of late. Not sure if there are any other banks that sell this currency at this time.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I could be wrong but I believe 5/3rd Bank recently stopped selling Dinar. Also Capital One has also stopped selling Dinar as of late. Not sure if there are any other banks that sell this currency at this time.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

IT depends on which branch

Mine here in Florida still sells it.careful of all these posts you read.everytime I hear a story, I run to the bank and find out the post wasn't true.just call 5/3rd close to you and ask.

Never heard of dinar untill recently, my neighbor turned me on to it. Researched a bit, like what I saw, bought a bit online, pleasant transaction. The Question is, are any banks that have dinar? I don't like waiting for the mailman. Thanks

Welcome to the jungle!!! Think 5/3 bank was selling but not any more. For some reason they all stopped. You chose the right forum. Here you will get both sides of he story and will be able to use your own noggin to decipher what's what. I would suggest steering clear of the rumors section until you have had time to visit the more "meat and potatoes" sections to get a good feel of what you have gotten into. Welcome again.

Mine here in Florida still sells it.careful of all these posts you read.everytime I hear a story, I run to the bank and find out the post wasn't true.just call 5/3rd close to you and ask.

There has been proof that multiple branches in multiple cities have stopped selling Dinars at 5/3rd bank. Can anybody verify if there are any 5/3rd branches left that sell Dinar? If not, it tells me that 5/3 bank no longer sells dinar. Period.

TD Bank Still sells

• Upvote 1

Hey Bob, Which 5th 3rd are you using? My local banks are on the do not sell list.

Just bought some today.

5/3 cape coral Florida.

Unless you actually been to that branch don't assume they all stopped.that's what I mean about the gossip section.people post facts with speculative information.Adam I just read put a list together where you can buy it.

• Upvote 1

Just bought some today.

5/3 cape coral Florida.

Unless you actually been to that branch don't assume they all stopped.that's what I mean about the gossip section.people post facts with speculative information.Adam I just read put a list together where you can buy it.

Thanks Bob. My brother is on that side of the state and looking to pick up some more. I will forward the info to him. I haven't been able to find any place on the east coast that is still selling. All dried up over here.

TD here in Florida still sells ..3 to 4 weeks out..if you have a foreign currency exchange kiosk in your area mall or airport they sell, and you have them on the spot......Good Luck and GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVV....

Dame :)