Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Medic Chat TODAY 02/03/2010

dinarded

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Medic..........Now, see if one of your PA's on board DS that can help you remove your own foot from your pie-hole..........Your service to our country is appreciated. Your investment guidance sux...........So Ban me, oh wait you already did because you would not answer a basic financial question.........Just tell us all that you will BBL because you have an important call or need to look something up for a snappy retort. This, before you kick another intelligent person off from your site because you can't handle a spirited debate w/out claiming short term memory loss or something else...........You are a piece of work, Med.........I am also a decorated Veteran........I hope you pan out to be the real deal. So far, NOT!!!!...........Love to meet you in the pit......

Welp, sports fans, I have been kicked, bounced & booted from this site and others for being a free thinker. It is painfully obvious to me now that many Dinar web locations ( inclusive of this one) were set up to gather the sheep & build up the flock. Once the flock is numerous, fat and happy we begin to sheer (remove basic chat functions) and charge them for the privilage of being fleeced and sell them a book or three. Ya Hooo........Called free enterprise.

Classic, marketing 101...........Pay-to-play because we have set the hook and you can't lay off it..........

Guys, I am an Entreprenuer..........I don't fault anyone for making a profit in a good and thoughtful way, however; I dissrespect the way that this entire site and others were set up to deceive, IMO...

Think about it.........Take a pic of your IQD and post it. Now, you get a ring in your nose by some fool telling you to post some sort of BS 10-20 times to get into a chat rm. discussion?............Then, you cannot get access but you are summarily added to the idiot list who's IP address will be sold to highest bidder. I am certain of that.

I say, shame on you, Adam and the rest who wish to profit by deception. Your initial approach (I percieved) to peeps was altruistc in nature..........Now, it is "NOT" being nice and helpful but pony-up w/ da bucks. Good luck Adam, I bought your book..........I will sort of pass on the ensuing road apples...........Good fortune......