Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Don't have a clue were this should go...but away we need to stay focus on our Prize. All useless babel that does not pertain to our Prize needs careful consideration: Does it pertain to my RV, if it does, ok! if it doesn't well, seeya!

just saying.........STAY FOCUS! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Don't have a clue were this should go...but away we need to stay focus on our Prize. All useless babel that does not pertain to our Prize needs careful consideration: Does it pertain to my RV, if it does, ok! if it doesn't well, seeya!

"All useless babel"... you mean like your post, in the rumors section, which has nothing to do with a rumor, with incoherent ramblings and bad spelling? C'mon man, your setting yourself up here!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 7

"All useless babel"... you mean like your post, in the rumors section, which has nothing to do with a rumor, with incoherent ramblings and bad spelling? C'mon man, your setting yourself up here!

Lighten up a little. Not everyone posts where they should. As far as spelling, no one is perfect.

It's not that diffucult to figure out the meaning of the post.

• Upvote 2

Lighten up a little. Not everyone posts where they should. As far as spelling, no one is perfect.

It's not that diffucult to figure out the meaning of the post.

The problem with the post is that we do understand it and it is discouraging that which it is doing. The big question is why the heck I am even bothering. Got the NFL draft to worry about.

• Upvote 1

Fortytwo & most of yus udder peeps. When you criticize a post and indicate there is bad spelling, your post should be pristine. It seems like nobody on DV knows the proper use of "your" and your are or "you're". Okay now DVites,

hit me with you're best shot. Yeah I know-supposed to be "your". The same goes with (their; there and they're). Come on, let's show the world how smart we are. Well, maybe we shouldn't, or is that shunt. Man am I going to get the negs. Glad Thurman doesn't post any more. He insisted that to remain a member you had to have a rating of 100.

• Upvote 1

you know I didn't post on here for an english lesson in proper english....i'm retired and frankly don't carr....what interest me is this investment......if you can make out what said...then move on....just saying

Fortytwo & most of yus udder peeps. When you criticize a post and indicate there is bad spelling, your post should be pristine. It seems like nobody on DV knows the proper use of "your" and your are or "you're". Okay now DVites,

hit me with you're best shot. Yeah I know-supposed to be "your". The same goes with (their; there and they're). Come on, let's show the world how smart we are. Well, maybe we shouldn't, or is that shunt. Man am I going to get the negs. Glad Thurman doesn't post any more. He insisted that to remain a member you had to have a rating of 100.

Maybe you have a problem with my writing style, not using proper grammer.....you'll get over it I promise........just saying.......as far as the content, everyone has an opinion, use it.........

Do you think that if you focus hard enough on your prize then you will get it? Why don't we try and use logic and facts instead.

What you are telling us in this post is that your point of view is the only one that matters. Just because you have blinders on doesn't mean everyone does. Everyone is entitled to their opinions whether you like them or not. Maybe if you paid attention to some of the post that don't agree with your cloud nine mentality you would start to wake to what is going on with this investment. Others opinions are not gonna keep you from your prize. I promise.