Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Betrayal.

I have to say I'm a bit upset this morning.

As most of you saw last night, we had some defects in our mod team.

A couple people were banned, etc etc... It appears that the only reason

some of these people were on this site was to get members for their

own site. In other words, they were here to take, and not to share.

That's not what this community is about.

Let it be known that I will not stand for abuse of or by the members of

this site or any other. I will reward those who are loyal and honest, and

those that wish to harm us will be dealt with.

Anyone who is loyal to this site and to me and

can help me find the people who would commit

copyright violation will be rewarded.

Anyone who is loyal to this site and reports duplicitous members will be

rewarded. You will remain anonymous if you want.

For the record, I have no problem with people being members of other

sites... as long as those sites are not trying to take advantage of US here

at DinarVets in any way.

Adam, I do not take information to other sites. I was banned last night for venting my frustration for the way yesterday played out. If you review all of my other post or chat comments, you'll see that I'm not someone who is looking to cause trouble. I ask that you consider allowing me back into the chat.

This site is open to all. Everyone is allowed to join and stay here and share

information, as long as you don't cause problems.

You can post my chats on other sites as long as they are not from the VIP room.

You can post other people's chats in here.

You can share any kind of news you like, even if it's just a rumor.

You MAY NOT steal or use this site to harm anyone!

This is a very simple concept. I only want to protect the members of this site,

and that is why certain people were banned. If you have ill intentions here,

you will be banned eventually. If you are a good person, you have nothing to worry about.

Adam, I do not take information to other sites. I was banned last night for venting my frustration for the way yesterday played out. If you review all of my other post or chat comments, you'll see that I'm not someone who is looking to cause trouble. I ask that you consider allowing me back into the chat.

What time did you get banned?

What time did you get banned?

Thanks for the quick reply...

I was kicked just after you checked in... I'm guessing it was 8:30ish. One of the mods had just mentioned something about this being war. It was getting really crazy in there. I hope that helps.

Edited by Lepoc2635
added / spelling

well I got banned last night too ... just poof, was gone after making a comment about other sites having sonny's info BEFORE we got it ... cause it apparently was out about 3 minutes after he posted VIP. I belong to no other sites and just barely know how to post something here, much less somewhere else! Don't even know how to cut and paste on here, for crying out loud!!! I resent if I am being considered "disloyal" because I considered last night's chat a debacle. It was that, so if that seals my "dinar doom" then so be it! Will look for a reasonable response from you, Adam. I have no reason to doubt your concern about the integrity of your site, but I am certainly no threat to that.

With out this site and your book I would be lost in the rumor mill!

Thanks for building an information center that everyone can use!

I hope you know that your investment has paid off in the loyalty of

some of the site members and hopefully in $.

My best to you and yours keep up the good work.

Thank you

keith

i also was banned during last night's debacle. we were told by sonny to make sure we were on at 7:20 CT last night to hear his "HUGE news!" when i went back a little late, apparently he'd already posted that he was only going to post it in the VIP room. the chat was going nuts and was very chaotic. i was seeing old-time posters saying things again and again about it - with no warning from the mods.

i was actually laughing about it all and wrote, "sonny should be banned or at least slapped for causing this chaos!" and a little later, a poster actually responded with the little "slap" sound to sonny. and then BAM!! i'm banned! and still am over 13 hours later! no warning whatsoever given like i've seen time and time given to everyone else if they cross a line. i was also on long enough to see that lots of people were complaining about sonny's change of heart and the mods weren't giving any warnings to knock off the complaining. imo- everyone had a right to vent under those circumstances.

i did buy adam's book (which i thought was informative) and i was considering the VIP room. but as of yet, i've received no PM from a mod telling me exactly why i was banned nor for how long. and i'm also blocked from sending a PM to any mod.

i don't belong to any other dinar chat forum and only came to this one a couple of weeks ago for the first time to see what the latest buzz on the dinar was. i have held my dinar for 5 years now.

anyway, can someone please PM me as to what my situation is re:my being banned?

Since I am so new to all of this.... If I find a news story on another site use the link and copy it from the original place to bring it here for everyone, is that allowed? Thanks!

Please do.

Thanks for the quick reply...

I was kicked just after you checked in... I'm guessing it was 8:30ish. One of the mods had just mentioned something about this being war. It was getting really crazy in there. I hope that helps.

I'll unban you once... if you've offended any of the mods, you might want to apologize to someone.

Adam

I got on late last night after the war. I want to say that I have been a member of your site for quite awhile. I fondly remeber the chat when we were lucky to get over 100 on a good night. When the other members seemed like old friends. Now so many people come and go that you feel like a stranger in your old neighborhood. I miss the old chats we used to have. i pledge my assistance in helping you return your site to it's old status. Let me know what I can do. Thanks for continuing to fight the battle for us when you could just say the heck with it and walk away.

does this include me, please?

2010-02-02 20:31:21 [Message] dinar 411 -> Chat Lobby: why did sonny tell us to get here at 7:20 for his news but now it's just for VIP?

2010-02-02 20:35:29 [Message] dinar 411 -> Chat Lobby: if i was tempted to join VIP before - i'm not now

2010-02-02 20:37:55 [Message] dinar 411 -> Chat Lobby: why has adam not come back on like he said he would at noon today?

2010-02-02 20:38:44 [Message] dinar 411 -> Chat Lobby: adam said 6 hours ago that he would be back after he read his e-mails

2010-02-02 20:39:33 [Message] dinar 411 -> Chat Lobby: must be a slow reader

2010-02-02 20:42:09 [Message] dinar 411 -> Chat Lobby: i was on at noon when adam came on for a minute and said he would be back shortly after he read his e-mails. where is he?

2010-02-02 20:44:39 [Message] dinar 411 -> Chat Lobby: sonny should be kicked (at least slapped) for creating this chaos

Judging by your posts, you have no tolerance or patience with the people who actually try to bring news and work to keep this place running well. Why should I unban you when all you do is bust my balls?

I go to other sites to see what they have but I always go to this chatroom the very first stop and the last stop. This is the best site that I have seen. I spend probably 8 hours per day on this site. Yes, there are some fistfights (so to speak). It just makes it that much more interesting. There are some very good people with very good information. The bottom line and what everyone must understand is, we will not really know the date and the rate until we know the date and the rate. All this stuff in between is just speculation until it is announced. What difference does it make if one person or another is the first to announce the date and rate? It does not pay that person one dime more. Is it just ego? I have probably seen 500 dates and rates stated previously. Which one is going to be the first one that announced it? Maybe I'll be first. My statement is Feb. 7th (my birthday) @ $ 3.86. Oh, someone else has already picked those two numbers? Well, I suppose I won't be first afterall. That's OK, it didn't cost me anything to be wrong. I just want someone to be right and someone will because every date and every rate has already been stated, probably a dozen times for each date.

I'm relatively new in the Dinar game. I admire those who have been involved for 5 years. I can certainly understand how some of those people are frustrated out of their minds. On again, off again back and forth. Even being new, I know that we are very close. I fully expect to arise one morning very soon and see that it has happened. We will all be happy and all of the bickering will be far behind us and who will care who was first. I just don't want to be the last in line at Ali's office. Let's have some fun!

Adam.. Tootall was just banned at about 845am by grumpy. Reason is that tootall( not VIP ) posted a sonny thread that he received in an email from friend. Tootall did not know it came from VIP.. He did not copy from this site .. But why ban him for bringing sonny intel here and looking after his peeps..peeps bring in medic stuff and nothing happens to them. Check tootalls record here.. It's clean. I think grumpy jumped the gun trying to earn a reward.. It was not fair.. Tootall has been on here a long time and has been a loyal member to the community.. Adam . Please reinstate tootall??? Thank you for your time

sorry - was not "busting your balls" by stating facts and wanting you there to make sense of the chaos going on. knew if you would show up then the room would be put in mod status and quieted down and things explained. no one ever answered me anyway - i was just thinking out loud. again, body language is lacking cause i really was nervously laughing about it all. sorry, if you're taking it personally cause it's not meant that way.

again, no mod ever said anything to me at all. i would have known then that my comments were being taken wrong and to knock it off. i see this all the time and the mods usually just laugh back themselves. i guess it was the wrong time for nervous humor on my part. sorry.