Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fifth Third Bank Still Selling Dinar

Today, I went to the Fifth Third Bank in Boca Raton, FL and bought 500,000 IQD for $528.50. That is equivalent to $1.057 per thousand or $1,057.00 per million. They said I needed to buy at least $350 worth of Dinar to avoid a $10 service fee and that the transaction had to be paid in cash. They said they would order the currency for me and it would take about one week to arrive, but even if the Dinar RV'd before I received my Dinar, my transaction is locked in at the current price. They also said that their present policy is that a person can only cash in $5000 worth of Dinar per day. Their current cash-in rate is more than 33% lower than their selling price (about $700 per million). They said they expected this policy to change when the currency RV'd. I also asked them to verify the validity of the IQD that I bought from Dinartrade. They did and said the currency was valid and accurate.

This relieved my fears about this being a scam or that the currency was counterfeit. It also encouraged me that the RV will happen since the bank is already expecting changes in their policies when the RV happens. I did not get any info about rates or dates. I hope to be able to hold on for 1 year so that I get the highest exchange rate and only pay 15% long term capital gains taxes. GO RV.

The same in ohio at 5/3 bank.i live in a small farm town in ohio.we all know each other.the bank manager go's to my church.i could say some of the things he has told me but i dont want to see all the crap people put on hear.anyway its all good what he told me today when i bought 25,000 more...go rv..

Does anyone know of a bank in New Mexico selling Dinar? We have no 5/3 or Chase, and the only Ironstone branch does not deal in Dinar. The websites for these banks are hard to navigate (requires a state AND city for a branch search). Does anyone know of banks other than 5/3, Chase, Ironstone? Thanks

Edited by paulasus