Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LOP or not to LOP? That is the question

Longfellow

To LOP or not to LOP? That is the question

« on: Today at 09:40:32 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I talked to my buddy today who is Head of security for a Big Wig in the Iraqi banking world. Yesterday he decided to ask his employer point blank about the RV and Rate. Well he did it and he got a little Economics 101 course from the man. He told him since he had saved his life he was planning including him in this blessing and went to his safe and pulled out an envelope with my friends name on it. He told him to open it, so he did and it was full of 25,000 notes. He told my buddy that was his money and that it totalled 5 million Dinar. The man asked him if he knew what it would be worth after they removed the 3 zeros from the currency. My friend said he wasn't sure since it not worth much now. So the man grabbed a piece of paper and wrote down 1 IQD = 0.000855798. He then removed the 3 zeros showing 1 IQD = 0.855798. He then went on to tell him that in addition to removing the 3 zeros the value was to be adjusted to show its true status in relation to the world and that would raise the value substancially. My buddy was very excited and asked the man what that rate would be. The man told him he knew the rate but could not share that information with anyone. My buddy then asked when this was to happen.. The said he was told by Shabibi the head of CBI that it would happen within hours or a day or two of the GOI being fully seated. My friend then asked if it was okay if he shared this knowledge with others and he told him I have not told you anything but what Shabibi himself has released to the press.

So that should wrap up all the LOP talk and it confirms to me that we are on the right track and should see things happen once the GOI is fully seated. It also sounds like we can expect better than a 1 to 1 ratio versus the US dollar. Go Big or Go Home, Go RV!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Before you get excited and begin to believe anything about this post, just remember how many people with "big wig" intel have lied to everyone on these forums. Sorry but this stinks of pumper. If they delete the zeros from the CURRENCY (notice they never say the nominal value) we would have to have an exchange rate of 100usd/1iqd to make this investment a game changer for most of us and we all know that is not happening. It's nice to finally see there is attention being given the the IQD but unfortunately it is not positive. But hey, hopefully most of knew this could go either way and didn't bank our financial future on this one investment.

• Downvote 1

Before you get excited and begin to believe anything about this post, just remember how many people with "big wig" intel have lied to everyone on these forums. Sorry but this stinks of pumper. If they delete the zeros from the CURRENCY (notice they never say the nominal value) we would have to have an exchange rate of 100usd/1iqd to make this investment a game changer for most of us and we all know that is not happening. It's nice to finally see there is attention being given the the IQD but unfortunately it is not positive. But hey, hopefully most of knew this could go either way and didn't bank our financial future on this one investment.

Hows the veiw from the cheap seats Jim? If you dont want people's intel then what are you doing here? I'm not a pumper but I'm also not afraid to share the intel i receive for fear that some shallow minded people might not like it. I can take the heat. Can you?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Hows the veiw from the cheap seats Jim? If you dont want people's intel then what are you doing here? I'm not a pumper but I'm also not afraid to share the intel i receive for fear that some shallow minded people might not like it. I can take the heat. Can you?

Lol, you have no viable intel and there is no contact that is sharing that this will happen within "hours or days." How can I prove this? Let's try an experiment, we'll wait for 30 days and if this happens the way your high level contact told you then I will eat my hat and concede you are right. On the other hand, if it doesn't happen the way it was supposedly explained to you within 30 days, then we'll know it is settled that you have not intel. So how about it?

As far as why I visit the forums, I look for verifiable information and opinions on that info and sometimes I end up reading bogus info. With that in mind, when has special intel by a high ranking official in a bank or government ever turned out to be right?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i think the lop talks about the rv rate i think this is good news n i also am starting to come around to the idea of this going down in june especially if obama dosent extend pre order 13303 or whatever it is it makes sence that they would stop sellin this before the rv so yhey can se where they arre at what they have to cover versus what is out there hmm i dont know if im right but i live by my gut feeling n im havn one well see what happens in the next few weeks hopefully it right n well finally be on our way of revealing this to the world ./??????

Lol, you have no viable intel and there is no contact that is sharing that this will happen within "hours or days." How can I prove this? Let's try an experiment, we'll wait for 30 days and if this happens the way your high level contact told you then I will eat my hat and concede you are right. On the other hand, if it doesn't happen the way it was supposedly explained to you within 30 days, then we'll know it is settled that you have not intel. So how about it?

As far as why I visit the forums, I look for verifiable information and opinions on that info and sometimes I end up reading bogus info. With that in mind, when has special intel by a high ranking official in a bank or government ever turned out to be right?

If you really think im concerned if you believe my intel or not your wrong, but your a typical shallow minded duece bag that thinks that no one can have real intel. Too funny, I would gladly take your bet but I never stated it would happen in 30 days in my post. You need to learn to focus better. LOL. Also not only will I take your bet but I will put my money where my mouth is and make it 500,000 dinar that it will go down within 3 days of the GOI being fully seated and announced. And if you got the stones to take my bet make sure you are legit because I will collect and I will bring my buddy with me so you can give him the respect he deserves. He's retired Specail Forces with 3 tours in the ME under his belt and is now working private security in Iraq as we speak to provide for his family. He is a true hero that has sacrificed more for this country than you can imagine. So if you feel the need to try and discredit someone so you feel better about yourself, you had better stick with me because he is way out of your league.

• Upvote 3

If you really think im concerned if you believe my intel or not your wrong, but your a typical shallow minded duece bag that thinks that no one can have real intel. Too funny, I would gladly take your bet but I never stated it would happen in 30 days in my post. You need to learn to focus better. LOL. Also not only will I take your bet but I will put my money where my mouth is and make it 500,000 dinar that it will go down within 3 days of the GOI being fully seated and announced. And if you got the stones to take my bet make sure you are legit because I will collect and I will bring my buddy with me so you can give him the respect he deserves. He's retired Specail Forces with 3 tours in the ME under his belt and is now working private security in Iraq as we speak to provide for his family. He is a true hero that has sacrificed more for this country than you can imagine. So if you feel the need to try and discredit someone so you feel better about yourself, you had better stick with me because he is way out of your league.

dude im not bashing you if you dont have links to back things up these people trash i think outside of the box always have n regardless i too think after the gov of iraq is seated that your right we will see this unfold ,i personallyn think corporate world is holding this up for reasons of huge financial gain but its only my opinion lets hope the gov sits very soon cause i hope yur right n i dont care if it comes in at 85 cents it will be good investment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I talked to my buddy today who is Head of security for a Big Wig in the Iraqi banking world. Yesterday he decided to ask his employer point blank about the RV and Rate. Well he did it and he got a little Economics 101 course from the man. He told him since he had saved his life he was planning including him in this blessing and went to his safe and pulled out an envelope with my friends name on it. He told him to open it, so he did and it was full of 25,000 notes. He told my buddy that was his money and that it totalled 5 million Dinar. The man asked him if he knew what it would be worth after they removed the 3 zeros from the currency. My friend said he wasn't sure since it not worth much now. So the man grabbed a piece of paper and wrote down 1 IQD = 0.000855798. He then removed the 3 zeros showing 1 IQD = 0.855798. He then went on to tell him that in addition to removing the 3 zeros the value was to be adjusted to show its true status in relation to the world and that would raise the value substancially. My buddy was very excited and asked the man what that rate would be. The man told him he knew the rate but could not share that information with anyone. My buddy then asked when this was to happen.. The said he was told by Shabibi the head of CBI that it would happen within hours or a day or two of the GOI being fully seated. My friend then asked if it was okay if he shared this knowledge with others and he told him I have not told you anything but what Shabibi himself has released to the press.

So that should wrap up all the LOP talk and it confirms to me that we are on the right track and should see things happen once the GOI is fully seated. It also sounds like we can expect better than a 1 to 1 ratio versus the US dollar. Go Big or Go Home, Go RV!

Normally I don't jump on board the rumor train. Nowadays the news is not so reliable either. For some reason, my gut tells me your being on the level, so I'm gonna +1 you. Thanks for sharing your experience with your buddy.

Longfellow, thank you for sharing you're Intel with us, but all we can do now is hope!