Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***PTR call and notes***

easyrider

I'd like to get some input from the OK (ie) Corral gang as to their take on the Lop....it makes me a little nervous when they predict a high rate......do they have SPECIAL intel on the LOP????? Or are they just special???? I say that with a tremendous amount of LOVE :rolleyes:

Could somebody just get some really good info on this. All this wild speculation is giving me a headache.

Could somebody just get some really good info on this. All this wild speculation is giving me a headache.

See, I'm seeing triple.

• Upvote 1

nvidaloca] we have a friend who got us into this... his son in law is ex cia and a friend of someone we all know and i cant say who... sorry... andyway his best friends dad is a german guy who owns several german banks

[isabel] he is HEAQVILY invested...

[isabel] we never got any intel from any of them until the phone rang on the 6th

[isabel] bob.. we'll call him that.. called and said its going down.. the son inlaw called and told him the banker was flying in to the us to cash in in 10 days (dont know why in us..maybe cause he cant own personal dinr?)

[isabel] well.... today is the 10th day.... and we called to confirm that the banker did fly in...

nvidaloca] we got confirmation from the banker.. he is in DC and was preparing for cash in... and was told that he would be abl done e to make arrangements to fly out on wednesday am cause he would be done by then

wacko.gifMy 4th cousins moms boyfriends barbers good friends mom pet parrot told the cat who whacked the family Dog who runs with the lady who works at BOA said, OOPS Cant tell you who......wink.gif

When the rate hits the CBI/FOREX we all will be blessed..... Until then I would love to meet these morally corrupt people who post this garbage intel in an attempt to tempt a sale of just one more dinar.

It would for sure not be a greeting with a smilebiggrin.gif and all lovey huggy huggy...... Ya Thinktongue.gif

Kinda sad Really.emot-wave.gifexcl.gifTwoCents.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

See, I'm seeing triple.

Unfortunately the answers you seek will be hindsight, because no one will know for sure till its over. ( Lord, I hope thats soon)

• Upvote 2

Take calendars for the next 5 years showing all 365 days. Hang them on the wall in your garage. Grab a dart and a blindfold. Start with the blindfold. One secured toss dart at the wall. Hopefully, the dart hit one of the calendars. THE RV DATE is where the dart lands.. As accurate as anyone's INTEL.