Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is Dinar Trade selling conterfit bills?

wesleym

I have purchased all my Dinars through ALI at DT. He is very legitimate and on the level. That being said I have previously stated I have spoken to ALI several times and get the impression he is a nice guy who takes his work very seriously. JMO. Peace.

I don't think the response was for the basis of you skipping taxes. Everyone on here signs up with an email address. I myself can run a trace on email and trace it back is a ISP, when in return could give me the address of the person paying for that internet. The logic is, if you hold a lot of currency or even a little good for you, but don't disclose it. If I can run this trace I am sure there are a wealth more people that can as well. Be cautious when you start disclosing how much you have, even if you are not telling the truth; the fact is you would not tell us how much you had in a bank account; this is not any different.

I know what he was saying you don't get to work for the people i do by not knowing all the angles and if you want to trace it i think they like stuff like that

just saying

• Upvote 1

I need to understand this...... You just stated you own , how many, 50 Million IQD? Correct? And you're the same guy who stated earlier that's working raking the sand on the beach in the Philippines? Hmmm......Ok.

No i said in 2003 i had 50 mill this is 2011 last time i checked and i don't work raking sand yet but i do have and own a long beach in the Philippines that i will be working on in the near future and i would like to invite a lot of you new wealthy to vacation there in the near future

But to answer your ? i have worked in Iraq and Afghanistan since may 2003 not raking sandblink.gif

• Upvote 1

I got mine from DT also and looked at them after seeing this post . I noticed two back to back notes appeared to have the same #'s. After looking close I noticed the #'s looked like backwards sevens but the top bar was thicker with a small hump on 1. Hard to notice