Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question about Ali's timeframe for cash in

nascardman

Just been thinking about what is going to happen in the 2-3 days it will take Ali to open his other offices after the RV. If there is a rate mechanism in effect, then no problem. But, if there is no ERM in place, is there a possibility of the trade value decreasing dramatically in those 2-3 days.

Just wondering if Ali had some kind of angle to this RV. Surely the money he would take in on the day of the RV would offset employee wages and rental costs of already having those locations operating.

Or, and bare with me here, maybe just an overactive imagination. If the value plunges in that period of time and then Ali is offering the best rate you can get, all be it a lot lower than the actual RV, he then transfers that to his bank in Iraq and has made a fortune on your investment.

Just a thought

That's what i've been thinking for awhile now and just wondered if it was possible. Not real sure how the surge of cash ins will effect the value. Should I choose my local bank that might have a slightly higher spread on day one or take the chance that the rate won't go down much and the better spread that Ali said he will offer.

With all of the people talking about the dinar and new people buying dinar, I think the banks are going to be swamped at the time of the RV. The thing that makes that even worse is that most banks won't talk about the IQD and cashing in yet because not all of them (or all of their branches) are in the know. Just hope I don't see and RV at $3+ and then see it drop before I get to cash out. All in the chance of the investment I guess. Either way I'll have more in my account than I had the day before!!!

I'm worried that my bank will take to long to process. I was told they have to be sent away to be processed. It could take 6 to 8 weeks and would be at that days rate

Thats with USBank

My bank also requires that they be sent off, but when I asked them what rate I would receive they said it would be the rate at the time that I turned them over, that same days rate.

I'm worried that my bank will take to long to process. I was told they have to be sent away to be processed. It could take 6 to 8 weeks and would be at that days rate

Thats with USBank

That won't happen...currency exchanges at US Bank is 2-3 days. You will get some upfront, the balance a few days later.

If you are not happy with what your bank is offering, go to a different bank.. Most of us are depositing enough that banks will bend over backwards to get our business. If you know people living near you with dinar go as a group to a bank. You will still have separate accounts, but if the bank manager knows it is all none he will treat everyone much better. Remember, its your money, you are in charge and can make the rules. If your bank tells you six to eight weeks, tell them no thanks. There are a lot of banks that want your business.

Remember CDAR accounts so you are insured over $250K.