Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Process

gr8cooker142

I was just wondering if anyone knows who's has any knowledge of past RV what the time line is? Does it normally happen when the banks first open like . Like banks open then poof there is a new RV, or does it happen anytime during banking hours. What has been the trend?

(removing hat from head, scratching head).....................NOPE

I don't know much about RV but i know turkey knocked three zero's off their currency a few years back. I sure don't want that to happen here.

I'd rather see an RV at around a dollar or 1 to 1 but right now I would be happy with 2 cents! I would like to see any real movement in the exchange rate or just have it released from OFAC to appreciate on its own. Anything is better that the same old unaccepted currency at around 1170.

Well Iraq needs or the Head Honcho needs to get with the program and quit waiting for the encore. If Maliki wants the PM position again , he needs to be making that announcement and get his campaign started or be left in the dust of other candidates. This weekend looks like his " best shot " at trying to get the countries confidence and the RV or RI is his Ace in the hole... I figure we will be hearing something soon 2-3 days .....JMO for what its worth...