Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DV NFL draft discussion

Niko

I wanted to start this thread for my fellow football die hards. Who's your team and who do you think they will take in the upcoming NFL draft?

I'm a Steelers fan and with the 31st pick I think we take Ras I Dowling CB UVA.

According to multiple mags the Steeler top needs are listed as RT, CB, ILB and DL.

I live in North Carolina and the local sports shows say the word is that the Panthers will take Cam Newton with the first pick.

Whos your team , who are they picking and how do the top 10 picks work out?

NFL path to primetime

201010181327484525432-p2.jpeg

• Upvote 1

well..mines the st louis rams..have no idea whos who or who they are in pursuit of but I sure hope they get it togetherlaugh.gif my main sqeeze is the st louis cardinals..watching them right now..so far they are winning 9 to 0..yeah..berkman just hit a grand slam...hope they winbiggrin.gif woo hoo...

I don't know why panthers wants Newton anyway. They most likely to get #1 next year again where they can finally get Andrew Luck. Unless Luck pull Eli, maybe that's why he choose to stay in school instead of being drafted by panthers :lol:

My team; Redskins baby win or lose.....too many loses of course and bone headed owner but he's getting better. They needed to trade down to collect more picks. If they can't they should take Julio Jones or Robert Quinn!!!!!

Oh and yeah Redskins should trade the house to get #1 pick next year to draft Andrew Luck or maybe they will get #1 pick by themselves. I wouldn't mind if that happens; suffer one year and glory for at least a decade!

Edited by palung