Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Not falling for the Roadrunner anymore!

Hello all,

I am new my husband and I have been invested since last October. We have watched this site often and appreciate all of the work some people and staff do to get the links to the news articles, and to provide some very good information. I however, go to RUMORS. It is what is is, not complaining enter at your own risk. I have fallen for at times the "Monday RV" stories. Well well, I feel like the Coyote getting tricked by the Roadrunner all of the time. I will say though, all of the rumors and hype these past few months did make the long Midwest snowy cold winter go by a little quicker. We do believe that it will RV sometime and as with all of us the sooner the better. We do have our "favorites" on here and feel like they provide quality information. Thank you!

Shamrocklady

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose."

RObert BYrne

• Upvote 2

I saw your post and had to read...Welcome welcome....totally agree with Shinnidan...But have to say wish you would have used a different analogy, your Roadrunner post made me think you were talking about one of our friends and great posters :o ....DON"T Bash the ROADRUNNER!!! :angry::D:D Welcome again and good luck!!! :D

• Upvote 2

Hello all,

I am new my husband and I have been invested since last October. We have watched this site often and appreciate all of the work some people and staff do to get the links to the news articles, and to provide some very good information. I however, go to RUMORS. It is what is is, not complaining enter at your own risk. I have fallen for at times the "Monday RV" stories. Well well, I feel like the Coyote getting tricked by the Roadrunner all of the time. I will say though, all of the rumors and hype these past few months did make the long Midwest snowy cold winter go by a little quicker. We do believe that it will RV sometime and as with all of us the sooner the better. We do have our "favorites" on here and feel like they provide quality information. Thank you!

Shamrocklady

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose."

RObert BYrne

Hi shamrocklady :D

Welcome to DV and thanks for letting us know you are here!

Indeed you have had a long winter. Here in the northeast, it

was long, but not as bad as 2010 thankfully. :lol:

I hope you have some warmer weather coming your way :)

All my best!

Jim

---

Welcome aboard Shamrock Lady- We do have fun here and we do learn a thing or 3- I have to say that the RoadRunner analogy was funny and to top it off we have a Wiley Cyote avatar that is hee also. :lol::lol: Both of these critters would smile . They have great humour to them both -Yes you are safe. As for Shinnidan I think that when in doubt look at rule #2 and really read it . As for the rest of us - GLAD YER HERE. Ask away and all your answers will be given to you and then some. :lol: May GOD Bless you and your house. Blessings Vern :) --John 3:16 and 1cor13 :) ---ps you should see my brother with his glasses on(avatar)

Edited by vern