Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Forex closed

shedguy

The cbi closes on Friday and Saturdays every week forex is only open when the markets are open Sunday Asia markets open and it goes till Friday when new York closes

I don't remember seeing this currency on the CBI site, Forex was open up to 12.00 pm Iraq time then all of a sudden it showed closed ??? please feel free to pull me back in.

Special

Drawing Rights SDR 1858.253 1857.323

Got a link?

Sarge

Just showed up on the bottom of the currency quotes on the cbi site http://www.cbi.iq/

the rate went back up to 1170

It closed at 1170, at 1200 Iraq time why would it close mid day sunday

USD/IQD Advanced Chart

Return To Single Currency Crosses

Add to Portfolio

+0.05

(+0.00%)

Apr 08 - Closed (Disclaimer)

Bid

Open

Ask

High

Low

What is your sentiment?

OR

Members' Sentiments:

100%

0%

BullishBearish

Overview

Chart

Technical

Sentiments

Streaming Charts Advanced Chart

I don't remember seeing this currency on the CBI site, Forex was open up to 12.00 pm Iraq time then all of a sudden it showed closed ??? please feel free to pull me back in.

Special

Drawing Rights SDR 1858.253 1857.323

shedguy - Special Drawing Rights have been there for a while. This has something to do with the IMF. All central banks have special drawing rights from the IMF (if I understand this correctly). The special drawing rights is a way that the IMF equalizes all countries currencies into one value so they can lend on an equal basis to that country. Again, I am no expert in this so I may have missed the boat completely on what they are, but they have been on the CBI website for a while.

shedguy - Special Drawing Rights have been there for a while. This has something to do with the IMF. All central banks have special drawing rights from the IMF (if I understand this correctly). The special drawing rights is a way that the IMF equalizes all countries currencies into one value so they can lend on an equal basis to that country. Again, I am no expert in this so I may have missed the boat completely on what they are, but they have been on the CBI website for a while.

TC

Thanks!!! the elevator started going up at a fast rate, appreciate the info, Oh well back to just pondering and waiting :unsure: