Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

got a ways to go!!

nyc xtreme

Tim Wiebe is cordially awarded the.............. :bow:

jackass-award-300x300.jpg

“The Iraqi Dinar will revalue, and reach a value of 3 Dinars per 1 U.S. dollar, or better, by November 6/2013. Currently, as of November 6/08, the exchange rate is 1176 Iraqi Dinars, per U.S. dollar.” PREDICTOR

Tim Wiebe

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

This is close to my prediction as well.

I cannot see the Fed, IMF, or World Bank to allow the over night revaluing of the Dinar to the tune of $3.22 : 1 (I use that # because that seems to be the one that gets tossed around the most). I imagine the revalue has indeed been signed off on and initiated.....but...an overnight change of that magnitude? No way.

I foresee the dinar slowly appreciating against the dollar over the next two years to something more like $1 : 1

I just can't see the United States allowing some 500,000 or more of its citizens to become over night multi-millionaires.

The only thing that gives me an inkling of hope is that the Kuwait Dinar is at like $3.5 :1 right now.....valued in its oil. Iraq has twice the oil reserves of Kuwait and most likely way more that is untapped/undiscovered. It certainly doesn't stand to reason that Iraq's currency wouldn't be in the same ballpark as Kuwait's at some point down the road.

Iraq just needs to get its act together and its people united towards rebuilding the country. I have no misunderstandings on how herculean of a task that is....but they are only 10 years past the second Iraq war.....rebuilding a country doesn't happen overnight, no matter how many other countries are pouring funds into it.

I remain hopeful......but I'm also realistic.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

“The Iraqi Dinar will revalue, and reach a value of 3 Dinars per 1 U.S. dollar, or better, by November 6/2013. Currently, as of November 6/08, the exchange rate is 1176 Iraqi Dinars, per U.S. dollar.” PREDICTOR

Tim Wiebe

Thanks nyc :)

The fellow you quoted has actually stated more fact than fiction,

and you got all negs. Amazing, but I do not see it as being overblown at all.

Not what anyone wants to hear, not enough hype, yet they miss what

is being said...3 to 1 by 2013....now I do not necessarily agree with

his predicted rate...but I would say his time frame is much more realistic

than all the lies and hype. By 2013, it very well could see 3 to 1...but it will be

over time...not all at once in my opinion. Not at all what has been predicted

by others who are 100% in error but it is what keeps the sales going. ;)

I do tend to agree with the timing, do to the fact I would rather have Iraq

get this right, then to squander their opportunity for growth. But this is just his

prediction, but short and to the point. I would not buy anymore IQD even based

upon his 3 to 1 rate by 2013.... :lol: Time will work out the details, but the IQD

certainly will rise in value, at the proper time...not "any day now", although we

would all like to see that, but too much yet on the table to even consider any manner of

imminent revaluation. Their house is not in order, and will not be for some time, but

progress is being made, slowly, but steadily.

Thank for the post :)

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 1